PDA

View Full Version : curious indeed...

crazedwombat
01-11-2005, 03:27 PM
ok, please dont ban this thread or if it is banned, PM me with an answer. That having been said, I'm genuinely curious about something and I'll put it as tactfully as I can.

When I cut and even now, I'm eating a whole lot of tuna fish. good stuff of course, however, when I urinate, it smells like tuna fish. If someone is eating a whole load of tuna fish will their semen smell/taste that way too?

for guys that have done this, has your woman/wife noticed anything like that during oral or something. While the tuna fish smell doesnt bother me, I'm thinking it could ruin a mood if we're going at it and the smell of fish is wafting around. I know diet affects taste and smell of semen so I'm wondering if it's noticable with that. Or is it the price you gotta pay to eat clean?

Please help...

geoffgarcia
01-11-2005, 03:29 PM
http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/urine_odor.htm

Possible causes of symptom: Urine odor: The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Urine odor as a symptom. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.

Vitamin B6 supplements
Asparagus - may turn urine green color with odor.
Diabetes
Diabetic ketoacidosis

Conditions listing symptoms: Urine odor: The following list of conditions have 'Urine odor' or similar listed as a symptom in our database. This computer-generated list may be inaccurate or incomplete. Always seek prompt professional medical advice about the cause of any symptom.
Cystitis ... smelly urine
Kidney stones ... smelly urine
Urinary tract infections (child) ... smelly urine

if ur eating a load of tuna it might be the mercury trying to escape
jk

crazedwombat
01-11-2005, 03:34 PM
well I am eating a load of vitamin b's, and whatever is in tuna fish. but before the fish, multivitamin's just made the urine flouresent yellow, like glowin the dark style. but not since I've been munching on tuna has the smell been around. think it'll be around for the other also?

Also note, when i get off of tuna, the smell goes away. I'm not concerned about the urine smell though since I know its nothing crazy and every other time i go when I'm not on tuna, it's fine. however my concern is the smell of the semen...when i cut in april, its straight to tuna almost full diet. so I 'm worried.

waynis
01-11-2005, 08:18 PM
LOL.. well I guess there's no better place to ask this. Personally I wouldn't eat more then 3 cans of tuna a week because of the mercury. If your gonna eat more then 3 eat some white albacore instead. I was thinking possible blood sugar issues but if it's really bad talk to your doc.

crazedwombat
01-12-2005, 06:59 AM
yea i just started eating albacore. well, I guess if no one knows, then I'll just have to find out :)