PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is a "gyme"? oh, a "gyme"

flake
11-18-2001, 09:18 AM
Ok gonna have a second go at this, after my somewhat half assed effort this summer. Gonna bulk, I'm currently ~160lbs (5'7) but I had to take a break of about a month from working out for a number of reasons, haven't lost too much thankfully.

One major difference though, I'm now working 20hrs a week as well as uni so I'd better keep an eye on not running myself down too much. It is going to bit a bit of a problem though trying to get the diet right as some days my schedule really sucks. But, what are ya gonna do...

Off to gym in a minute, got up well late so I'm feeling fresh, lifts are down though - back day on friday wasn't too back but shoulders sucked on tues. :(

Anyway, today.

Chest/Biceps

Dumbell press x 3/4
Inclined bench press x 3/4
Low incline flys x 3

Standing barbell curl x 3
Reverse curl x 2

I'll get to diet after I come back from the gym.

Daily simpsons quote "Use reverse psychology. What if I don't want to. Fine don't use reverse psychology. Well maybe I will"

flake
11-18-2001, 09:20 AM
Oh and I'm planning to do some pictures in exactly 14 weeks today, someone remind me cos I'll forget :)

flake
11-18-2001, 02:04 PM
Unfortunately my lifts followed the same trend as back & shoulders and they sucked. But with this considered it was quite a good wkout.

Not posting lifts for a bit as they're a lot off and I'm ashamed :help:

Anyway, just cooked up a kilo of chicken in a szcheaun sauce, well lush. If I eat that every hour I'lll soon be back on form.

flake
11-19-2001, 07:10 PM
Daily simpsons quote: He didn't give you gay did he?

First of all I'd like to say, well done for actually starting a journal and still remembering the next day. *pats self on back*

Didn't wkout today, but diet was ok'ish. A few points I need to remember.
1. when I have a prac on a monday I can't actually make food and then make it into work on time. Bring food next time.
2. 10 minutes isn't long enough to heat up chicken & rice, eat it, and have a cup of tea when you do it at someone elses desk who has no clock.

Just had an indian so feeling a bit pie'ish, but it's all fuel for the fire. :)

And my lectures tommorrow morning have been cancelled, I get to lie in, woo hoo!