PDA

View Full Version : Opinions Please!

WorkOut-Boy
01-19-2005, 04:49 PM
Hey I haven't posted my pic yet, so here goes. Opinions are appreciated...positive or Negative...

Sinep
01-19-2005, 04:54 PM
Looks good but you should take a better picture. You have the look that girls and I go for. Keep it up.

500squat
01-19-2005, 05:06 PM
arms and chest are great.....nice work!

Ares
01-19-2005, 05:36 PM
Not bad.. but where are your legs? :confused:

The_Brick
01-19-2005, 05:49 PM
You look like a natural mesomorph. In fact you remind me of this guy I know who does nothing but is built like an amateur bodybuilder. Keep up the hard work and eating.

WorkOut-Boy
01-19-2005, 07:04 PM
Looks good but you should take a better picture. You have the look that girls and I go for. Keep it up.

Yea will do. Thanks man.

WorkOut-Boy
01-19-2005, 07:17 PM
Not bad.. but where are your legs? :confused:

I have legs but I stopped training them in the gym 1 1/2 years ago. I still hit the squat rack once in the blue moon or so but otherwise I just hit my upper body at the gym. The reason for this is because im more of a runner than a bodybuilder, having too big legs makes it ackwards for me as my thighs would rub together creating cuts and uncomfort between my thighs. Ouch. I would be wrong to say my legs don't get any exercise as I do about 8-9hours of running a week, sometimes more, sometimes less, depending how I feel. So my legs are not huge by any means, but they are cut. Im probably going to be running the London Marathon this year so stamina is my main priority at the moment.Peace

Gabrielle
01-19-2005, 07:20 PM
props to you..marathons are hard...looking great in the upper body

WorkOut-Boy
01-19-2005, 07:23 PM
You look like a natural mesomorph. In fact you remind me of this guy I know who does nothing but is built like an amateur bodybuilder. Keep up the hard work and eating.

Thanks man. I pretty much now try to stay lean all year round. I do not feel comfortable of the way I looked when I used to Bulk. It made me very self-conscious and I felt like ****. You can't keep me out of the gym, same for you I guess. Laters.

WorkOut-Boy
01-19-2005, 07:31 PM
props to you..marathons are hard...looking great in the upper body

Thanks. Yea they are. I've only done 1 before.

WorkOut-Boy
01-19-2005, 07:34 PM
Here is a picture of me from about a year back when I was bigger but obviously not as lean. Sorry about the stupid pose.

Nito
01-19-2005, 08:53 PM
Whats your height and weight, your builds looks ABSOLUTELY IDENTICAL to mine, your just bigger :D

WorkOut-Boy
01-20-2005, 12:52 AM
Whats your height and weight, your builds looks ABSOLUTELY IDENTICAL to mine, your just bigger :D

6' 180lbs maybe

lilmase1153
01-20-2005, 03:51 AM
damn bro you were pretty damn big in that second pic.. but you still look good either way.. and much props for being a runner although i personally hate long distance running i have much repsect for it.. *thumbs up*

WorkOut-Boy
01-20-2005, 09:53 AM
damn bro you were pretty damn big in that second pic.. but you still look good either way.. and much props for being a runner although i personally hate long distance running i have much repsect for it.. *thumbs up*

Thanks. I was about 20lbs heavier in the second pic. Long distance running is fun after you get into it.