PDA

View Full Version : Got my ETS and sample of thermocin

kpd
01-20-2005, 02:20 PM
Hey All, last friday I got my thermocin sample ( Chris gave me a two week supply to sample) and also my ETS bottle. The ETS stuff makes a huge difference. I went hard on my chest and back, and normally by day two after lifting, my chestmuscles are extremely sore, and my back is just yelling at me. But I have been on the ETS for a week now, and I already notice a difference. Almost no soreness in my chest and absolutely none in my back. Next week I will see how it does with legs day. Also, the thermocin is an amazing product. I am not a caffene drinker, and I started with two pills in morning then in afternoon and tomorrow ( its been 5 days) I will up to three in morning and afternoon and I handled it fine. Soon, when my ON whey runs out, I'll be buying some Nitrean as well. On a side note, I even recieved a note from chris saying he handled my order and explained the sample. Thanks a lot AL, and as I've said before, and now has been solidified in my product experience, you guys definitely have one more supporter. :D

chris mason
01-21-2005, 11:59 AM
That's great, thanks for expressing your thoughts and for your business.