PDA

View Full Version : Progress Pix

KiwiBuilder
01-21-2005, 02:39 AM
I've just had my first meal of my first carb up of my first week of my first CKD, so I thought I was due for some progress pix. And I wouldn't be a good WBB member if I didn't share now would I?

I'll try and get progress shots each week if there seems to be enough progress.

Stats:
178 cm (5' 10")
98.3 kg (216lbs) on Thursday. I've lost close to 2 Kgs already, so obviously quite a few to go!

So, to the photos. I have included a relaxed shot, front double bi, rear double bi and of course a most muscular.

Critique if you will!

lilmase1153
01-21-2005, 04:52 AM
you deff can tell you got some good size going on under there... so congrats on that and good luck with your cut mate

KiwiBuilder
01-21-2005, 10:41 AM
Thanks man!

Yep, I can't wait to cut down to a point where I can see my abs (never seen them before in my life), then I can start a proper bulk...

briancurran01
01-21-2005, 10:54 AM
looking good man...why didnt you give the psmf a shot? same idea as ckd a little more extreme...but the fat just melts away

Pitfan04
01-21-2005, 10:58 AM
Lookin good, hit a cut, tanning bed, and shave that chest and stomach and you will look killer.

KiwiBuilder
01-21-2005, 11:00 AM
Thanks Big Dawg!

At this point in time the PSMF seems a little too extreme for my will power to handle ;-). Seriously though, it is certainly worth checking out... How much weight are you losing weekly?

briancurran01
01-21-2005, 11:02 AM
i am losing 2-3 pounds a DAY

KiwiBuilder
01-21-2005, 11:02 AM
Lookin good, hit a cut, tanning bed, and shave that chest and stomach and you will look killer.

Thanks Man! As soon as I posted those shots I realised just how white my body was in comparison to my arms and legs. I guess the bottle tan has worn off ;-(, so time to hit it again.

My missus keeps telling me it's time to get my back waxed again, so perhaps I should take the plunge and get the rug taken off the front too.

KiwiBuilder
01-21-2005, 11:04 AM

Holy ****! Really? That's awesome!

I'll check it out, thanks again dude.

briancurran01
01-21-2005, 11:07 AM
no problem man...yeah the fat just drops off like noones business...did you see the new progress pics i put up? between the first one in december and now there is a 6lb difference...i started again this week on it and was at 244 when i started on monday and right now i am sitting at 232.5

briancurran01
01-21-2005, 11:07 AM
www.bodyrecomposition.com is where to check it out at

KiwiBuilder
01-21-2005, 11:10 AM
no problem man...yeah the fat just drops off like noones business...did you see the new progress pics i put up? between the first one in december and now there is a 6lb difference...i started again this week on it and was at 244 when i started on monday and right now i am sitting at 232.5

Actually Bri, I did but didn't actually get around to commenting on the difference, but it's certainly there. Pretty soon you'll be binning all your clothes and hitting the stores for some smaller ones ;-) Not to mention having all the chix checking you out! (Might pay to leave the wife at home, don't want her getting all jealous and all)...

KiwiBuilder
01-21-2005, 11:11 AM
www.bodyrecomposition.com is where to check it out at

Awesome Dawg, I'll check it out.

Pitfan04
01-21-2005, 11:14 AM
2-3 lbs a day??? That is losing to much muscle mass for me, I like to keep weight loss to about 2lbs a week at the most. Anymore than that, and your losing too much muscle.

briancurran01
01-21-2005, 11:23 AM
i am not losing musle. the refeeding prevents that from happening

briancurran01
01-21-2005, 11:26 AM
check out my journal, fromos journal, galieleos journal and liljakes journal...we have all done this diet and not lost muscle

KiwiBuilder
02-03-2005, 06:10 PM
Comparison Photo

Was going through some photos the other day and found this gem. It's me holding my baby girl, about 2 1/2 years ago. I was in the process of doing an Atkins diet and as you can had lost a decent amount of muscle (of course you probably won't notice, 'cause you don't know me, but trust me).

So, I think I've put in a decent effort the last few months to come back from that, and armed with the knowledge I now have, ensure I go only forward...

I'll get some more progress shots tonight to track my progress on the CKD. I didn't get any last week as I discovered I had not been in ketosis for the best part of the week and gained weight. :confused:

KiwiBuilder
02-04-2005, 02:22 AM
Friday February 4

Here's some more pix from tonight, and one from last week. You can't really see much difference between week 1, 2 or 3, but it is there, to the tune of a couple of kilos. I can feel the difference and the pants are looser :)

Back relaxed (http://www.bopdhb.govt.nz/misc/wbb/BackRelaxed.JPG)
Most Muscular (http://www.bopdhb.govt.nz/misc/wbb/mm2.JPG)
Front relaxed (http://www.bopdhb.govt.nz/misc/wbb/Relaxed2.JPG)
Front Double Bi (http://www.bopdhb.govt.nz/misc/wbb/FDB2.JPG)
Rear Double Bi (http://www.bopdhb.govt.nz/misc/wbb/RDB2.JPG)

So, as you can see, lots to lose around the middle still. Must be patient :)

Ironrelic
02-04-2005, 06:10 PM
back is getting wider & bis/ tris looking good.

KiwiBuilder
02-05-2005, 11:01 AM
IronRelic - Thanks man. I must say I was surprised myself at that relaxed back shot. I can't wait until I hit my target weight so I can see some proper definition too :)

briancurran01
02-05-2005, 11:03 AM
nice work man :thumbup: i got you on the sides of the tummy...but you got me in the middle damn your back is wide how the hell do you make it wide like that? i work the bejesus outta my back and it is not that wide?

KiwiBuilder
02-05-2005, 11:14 AM
Wow, thanks Bri. Gee, I wish I knew what the answer was there my friend, but I'm really not sure. I guess it's a combination of lat pulldowns plus a variety of rows - vertical, upright, horizontal. Maybe even genetics :scratch: I do find that my back is one of the easiest to build though.

And Bri, you definately got me on the sides there man, no doubting that bro :)

briancurran01
02-05-2005, 11:18 AM
man i do so many rows...i could be on a college rowing team lol...i do wgpd, and deadlifts now maybe a little time with the cg pullups and the back will widen more

Flexx
02-05-2005, 11:19 AM
dude thats WAAAY too much not healthy bro. tuttut

Organichu
02-05-2005, 11:22 AM

I think he meant on occasion- as in, that's his highest empirical daily net loss.

If he were consistently losing that much, he could lose 60-90 lbs in a month, which obviously hasn't happened- though he is doing an incredible job thus far. :)

ADDENDUM: and even including a weekly 7 lb gain from refeeds [7 x 4.5 = 31.5. 60 - 31.5 = 28.5. 90 - 31.5 = 58.5], that'd mean he's losing 28.5-58.5 lbs per month.

The minimum really isn't all that unbelievable, come to think of it.. :)

briancurran01
02-05-2005, 11:25 AM

have you checked out the psmf diet?? it is what it is designed to do it drops fat quickly...i gain some of it back during the refeeds. I am dropping all fat no muscle...as for not being healthy...check out www.bodyrecomposition.com and dont judge what is healthy or unhealthy until educating yourself on it. also tell Lyle Mcdonald the writer of the diet, and ud2 that it is unhealthy as he designed it i only follow it

briancurran01
02-05-2005, 11:26 AM
I think he meant on occasion- as in, that's his highest empirical daily net loss.

If he were consistently losing that much, he could lose 60-90 lbs in a month, which obviously hasn't happened- though he is doing an incredible job thus far. :)

thanks man:) after the refeed i average about 2 to 3 net pounds a week

KiwiBuilder
02-05-2005, 11:26 AM
man i do so many rows...i could be on a college rowing team lol...i do wgpd, and deadlifts now maybe a little time with the cg pullups and the back will widen more

I don't know man. For a long time my form on the lat pulldown was bad, until my workout partner showed me how to 'feel' it in my lats, so now I know when I am doing them properly. I could be teaching you eat crow here, but how's the form, and maybe too light a weight? Just guessing...

briancurran01
02-05-2005, 11:29 AM
i feel it in the lats for sure...n sunday after the carb up i use around 150-160 during the week on the high reps i use 90 to 100

Flexx
02-05-2005, 11:33 AM
first off bri I'm not trying to offend you but I have a kin degree and am a certified trainer as well as a competetive BB so before you tell me to educate myself take your head out of your a$$...I could post a hundered books with different theories on how to lose weight but try using common sense when your loosing 3lbs a day

KiwiBuilder
02-05-2005, 11:34 AM
Unfortunately the machine I use doesn't have numbers on the weights so I can't actually tell you how much I'm pulling, other than it's currently 13 plates. If they are 5Kg that would equate to 65kg or 143 pounds. How much do each of the plates on your lat machine weigh?

briancurran01
02-05-2005, 11:49 AM
first off bri I'm not trying to offend you but I have a kin degree and am a certified trainer as well as a competetive BB so before you tell me to educate myself take your head out of your a$$...I could post a hundered books with different theories on how to lose weight but try using common sense when your loosing 3lbs a day

i was not talking about your degree or your bbing. I was talking about the diet in general psmf.others have used it here and have had the same type of results. sorry to come off as rude. I saw your lifts in bench and saw that you were a competitive bb. I just meant learning about the psmf diet in general. most of what i lose is water weight and my glycogen stores. then they rebuild with the refeed and end up with about a 2 to 3 net pound loss per week. sorry for the confusion.

the majority of what i lose is at the begining of the week after the refeed and then it slows later in the week...and then with the power workouts i gain some muslce back. I mean look at my journal or my picture thread. some of the pics are taken on a weekly basis and there is a noticeable change in fat content from week to week.

KiwiBuilder
02-05-2005, 11:53 AM
Brian, I'm probably losing much the same as you with my CKD. But whatever works for you, is great. It's a means to an end!

briancurran01
02-05-2005, 11:55 AM
right. i agree kiwi...this diet is extreme but it is working that is all that matters :)

I wish i could do it with 2400 calories like i was before lol...whoever thinks i like starving myself for 5 days is nuts lol

Flexx
02-05-2005, 11:56 AM
i was not talking about your degree or your bbing. I was talking about the diet in general psmf.others have used it here and have had the same type of results. sorry to come off as rude. I saw your lifts in bench and saw that you were a competitive bb. I just meant learning about the psmf diet in general. most of what i lose is water weight and my glycogen stores. then they rebuild with the refeed and end up with about a 2 to 3 net pound loss per week. sorry for the confusion.

the majority of what i lose is at the begining of the week after the refeed and then it slows later in the week...and then with the power workouts i gain some muslce back. I mean look at my journal or my picture thread. some of the pics are taken on a weekly basis and there is a noticeable change in fat content from week to week.
cool man water under the bridge bro.

Organichu
02-05-2005, 12:00 PM
For a note on PSMF: again, Brian, absolute props for you handling it. See my signature? I put that up WEEKS ago and I still haven't started yet.

I need to build up courage, this thing is EXTREME. :(

KiwiBuilder
02-05-2005, 12:05 PM
right. i agree kiwi...this diet is extreme but it is working that is all that matters :)

I wish i could do it with 2400 calories like i was before lol...whoever thinks i like starving myself for 5 days is nuts lol

Absolutely! Like I said a week or two back (or words to this effect). Do it right this time, then you shouldn't need to ever do it again. At least not this extreme.

briancurran01
02-05-2005, 12:06 PM
organichu: i sent you a pm on psfm...kiwi sorry to hijack your thread bro :)

Once i get cut...no more dieting for a while lol...i hope anyways

KiwiBuilder
02-05-2005, 12:07 PM
organichu: i sent you a pm on psfm...kiwi sorry to hijack your thread bro :)

Don't sweat it man. JUST GET DIETING!

Organichu
02-05-2005, 12:11 PM
Yeah, sorry for the hijacking. :D

I just now checked out the second set of your photographs- your shoulders are awesome. :D Loving it, keep going, mang.

KiwiBuilder
02-05-2005, 12:17 PM
Yeah, sorry for the hijacking. :D

I just now checked out the second set of your photographs- your shoulders are awesome. :D Loving it, keep going, mang.

You talkin' to me laddy? :)

No worries, I don't mind a bit of spam here and there, it all adds spice to the thread!

Thanks for the kind words man. My buddy and I have been working like crazy on our shoulders after ignoring them for quite a while :( Now it's Militaries and Arnolds until well after they can't take any more :)

Organichu
02-05-2005, 12:19 PM
You talkin' to me laddy? :)

No worries, I don't mind a bit of spam here and there, it all adds spice to the thread!

Thanks for the kind words man. My buddy and I have been working like crazy on our shoulders after ignoring them for quite a while :( Now it's Militaries and Arnolds until well after they can't take any more :)

Aye, cap. I've always loved the hefty shoulder look, nice and powerful looking, even in a simple shirt.

KiwiBuilder
02-05-2005, 12:23 PM
Aye, cap. I've always loved the hefty shoulder look, nice and powerful looking, even in a simple shirt.

Absolutely. A good set of shoulders, with a decent pair of arms. Oh and a decent chest too, and good legs I s'pose. That's all I want... :)

KiwiBuilder
02-12-2005, 03:28 AM
Saturday February 12

Week 4 Photos.

Front Relaxed. Somehow I tweaked my shoulder last night while having a swim and I discovered that my shoulder was all pulled up when I saw the photo!

Rear DB and Front DB. Not much difference from the others. I'm white! At least the lack of tan lets my viens show through more :)

The weight is coming off slowly - I'm no Brian Curran :) but I am losing weight... I think I might be able to see the beginning of some abs, or is it my imagination?

TTT
02-13-2005, 02:34 AM
Yeah man, those abs are starting to show alright. Good work!
And you are definitely solid.

briancurran01
02-13-2005, 10:18 AM
woohoo nice progress man...you are losing the handles on the side and your abs look similar to mine...so that must mean we are both almost seeing abs !!! wooohooo JOY JOY HAPPY JOY :)

briancurran01
02-13-2005, 10:19 AM
[QUOTE=KiwiBuilder][B]Saturday February 12

The weight is coming off slowly - I'm no Brian Curran :) but I am losing QUOTE]

LOL...THANKS BRO...IT TOOK ME a long time to get where i am though...so you are actually making progress quicker then me :)

KiwiBuilder
02-13-2005, 12:16 PM
TTT, Brian, thanks guys. Here's looking forward to some abs...

And thanks TTT - being called Solid is definately a highlight!

KiwiBuilder
02-13-2005, 12:19 PM
[QUOTE=KiwiBuilder][B]Saturday February 12

The weight is coming off slowly - I'm no Brian Curran :) but I am losing QUOTE]

LOL...THANKS BRO...IT TOOK ME a long time to get where i am though...so you are actually making progress quicker then me :)

Well then dude, the race to some abs is on!

As an aside, I checked out your profile and saw that you are two months older than me, so to my mind that means we are pretty well matched up, so our capabilities ought to be pretty similar...

briancurran01
02-13-2005, 02:15 PM
Well then dude, the race to some abs is on!

As an aside, I checked out your profile and saw that you are two months older than me, so to my mind that means we are pretty well matched up, so our capabilities ought to be pretty similar...

yep we are pretty close in age and size...i think you might be a little taller i am 5'10' ish.

i dont know what it looks like to have abs lol...i have never had them before ...they sure are getting more sore when i work them now then when i was fatter thats fo sho

KiwiBuilder
02-13-2005, 02:33 PM
yep we are pretty close in age and size...i think you might be a little taller i am 5'10'

Nope, I'm 5'10 also.

i dont know what it looks like to have abs lol...i have never had them before ...they sure are getting more sore when i work them now then when i was fatter thats fo sho

I can't remember if I had them as a teenager or not. I sure as hell haven't had any during my adult years.

However, that IS going to change.

KiwiBuilder
02-18-2005, 07:29 PM
Friday February 18

CKD seems to have slowed down a little, or it may just be me being an impatient ******!

Anyhoo, I don't feel tha the difference from last week to this is enough to warrant progress shots, so I took something a little different - a couple to show my build, rather than fat loss.

Critique at will...

TTT
02-20-2005, 12:33 AM
You're one solid motherf**ker. :D

KiwiBuilder
02-20-2005, 12:58 PM
_Blushes_! Thanks T-man!

After viewing Cocoa's pix (poor bastard) this morning, I feel somewhat inadequate...

KiwiBuilder
02-25-2005, 12:34 PM
End of week 6.

I am not really sure how things are progressing: The pants are looser, the fat rolls are thinner, yet last time I weighed on Thursday morning (usual time, usual circumstances) my weight was up. Surely I can't be losing fat AND gaining muscle? You be the judge...

Anyhoo, here's this week's pix. A little different again. Maybe even arty!

In the Front Flexed shot you can see the fat remaining around my tummy button and the looseness of my pants. These used to be tight!

Front Relaxed. Those abs are dangerously close to showing through :) Pants are now tightened up, so I look better :)

Rear Flexed. Still plenty of fat on the back dammit.

As always comments and critique welcome.

briancurran01
02-26-2005, 09:22 AM
nice work man

KiwiBuilder
02-26-2005, 02:13 PM
Thanks bro. It's a long road, but one worth travelling :)

TTT
02-26-2005, 04:19 PM
Awesome!
As for burning fat and gaining muscle at the same time, I think it's entirely possible. I think I've done the same thing a few times. Either that, or we've been going over maintenance/protein at times, and then we've been under maintenance for the few days before we've measured ourselves...

KiwiBuilder
02-27-2005, 12:16 PM
Awesome!
As for burning fat and gaining muscle at the same time, I think it's entirely possible. I think I've done the same thing a few times. Either that, or we've been going over maintenance/protein at times, and then we've been under maintenance for the few days before we've measured ourselves...

TTT, I have no doubt it's possible - that was more of a stab at those who uncategorically state it is impossible :)

TTT
02-27-2005, 03:35 PM
Ah. :)

Maddawg
03-03-2005, 08:34 PM
you look like a football player, nice work man!

KiwiBuilder
03-03-2005, 08:40 PM
you look like a football player, nice work man!

Woohoo! A football player! You couldn't have said anything better than that to stroke my ego.

In all seriousness, I'd like to think that if I lived in North America I would be doing that very thing.

Or playing hockey.

Anyhoo, thanks for dropping by man. And for the kind words :)

Maddawg
03-03-2005, 09:03 PM
np man, i like it when i make people happy. :) If you were to come to the US please play for the steelers! I can see you as a center or a guard maybe even a
right tackle :thumbup:

KiwiBuilder
03-03-2005, 09:09 PM
np man, i like it when i make people happy. :) If you were to come to the US please play for the steelers! I can see you as a center or a guard maybe even a
right tackle :thumbup:

Sorry bro. If I was to play football, I'd make sure I was playing for the 49ers, or maybe the Raiders.

..and I'd think I'd be a reciever...

But cool, thanks man.

KiwiBuilder
03-04-2005, 02:29 AM
Week 7.

Another of those "I'm not sure what really happened this week" weeks. Got into Ketosis by Thursday. Hadn't checked earlier in the week.

Started the week heavy and presumably ended it the same way.

However, the pants and the mirror show that little by little, the fat is coming off. The weight is fairly static, so I guess that means it is being replaced with muscle. Fingers crossed!

So, here's this weeks pix.

Front relaxed shows that the abs aren't there yet, but the stomach region is getting more defined.
Most muscular shows the amount of fat still lingering around the gut.
A couple of back shots, hopefully showing some decent development there.
And a couple of shots of the wheels. Finally :)

KiwiBuilder
03-04-2005, 02:30 AM
And the last one...

Coke
03-04-2005, 05:31 AM
The pics are good bro, make no mistake about it.

Relentless
03-04-2005, 07:12 AM
I would put you in at Linebacker, given your build, height and apparent strength. But you'd be small for a Linebacker in the NFL. :)

In any case, you definitely look leaner, mate. I'd say it's entirely possible that you're continuing to add some muscle while leaning up especially if:
1) this is your first kick at the cat in terms of serious diet/training (I seem to recall that it was)
and
2) your lifts continue to improve despite the caloric deficit

The next 8 weeks will be harder for you, if my own keto experience is anything to go by. The fat/weight loss may slow down and it's probably good that you're adding a thermogenic at this time. I know lots of people load up on the thermos and other supplements to kick off a diet, but I am a believer in the notion that you should use them to get over plateaus... essentially dieting down on your own as far as possible and THEN using thermo/ECA/etc. to help you the rest of the way.

Keep it up.

KiwiBuilder
03-04-2005, 01:14 PM
The pics are good bro, make no mistake about it.

Thanks Cocoa. Coming from you, that's quite a compliment :)

KiwiBuilder
03-04-2005, 01:25 PM
I would put you in at Linebacker, given your build, height and apparent strength. But you'd be small for a Linebacker in the NFL. :)

Linebacker huh? I think I could live with that :) At least I wouldn't have to try and catch the ball...

In any case, you definitely look leaner, mate. I'd say it's entirely possible that you're continuing to add some muscle while leaning up especially if:
1) this is your first kick at the cat in terms of serious diet/training (I seem to recall that it was)
and
2) your lifts continue to improve despite the caloric deficit

Thanks Cal:
1) Yep, 1st serious attempt at training. First go at CKD.
2) Again, yes. Some are. But there's a huge variation from week to week :(

The next 8 weeks will be harder for you, if my own keto experience is anything to go by. The fat/weight loss may slow down and it's probably good that you're adding a thermogenic at this time. I know lots of people load up on the thermos and other supplements to kick off a diet, but I am a believer in the notion that you should use them to get over plateaus... essentially dieting down on your own as far as possible and THEN using thermo/ECA/etc. to help you the rest of the way.

Keep it up.

Jesus, I've got another 8 weeks of this? :) Thanks Cal. It's good to hear from someone who has been there, done that. I'll reevaluate at the end of the month. Hopefully I can quit the diet and get into a bulk.

If however, my fat loss slows down as you say then I guess more cardio will need to go into the mix.

Another option is an ECA stack. I have found that we can get ephedrine HCL tablets on script at a decent price too ($13 for 100). I've just got to find someone who will write the script for me. I'm working on a doctor who lifts at the gym...

All up, thanks for the advice Cal. You're a great source of inspiration, not to mention the great advice :)

briancurran01
03-04-2005, 02:19 PM
looking good man :thumbup:

KiwiBuilder
03-04-2005, 08:57 PM
looking good man :thumbup:

Thanks Bri. You're another who's opinion carries a lot of weight.

Pun intended :)

KiwiBuilder
03-20-2005, 07:14 PM
My daughter wanted her progress pix uploaded too, so here they are. Don't be too hard on her...:)

newzealand
03-20-2005, 07:24 PM
She could probably start bulking. It might be too early to start the CKD Diet at this stage.

KiwiBuilder
03-20-2005, 07:26 PM
Actually here's the real updates. As you can, there doesn't seem to be much happening. The love handles are still there and at this rate I'm going to be cutting for months before they are gone. I wonder then if I am better to say "**** the cutting, let's bulk".

Please give me your thoughts...

Bohizzle
03-20-2005, 08:01 PM
i'd continue cutting until u gett hose abs showing prominantly, and then once u get there u can bulk back up! Plus, u'll be able to know what it really takes to get those abs so the next time u cut u'd know what u were in for. Either way, ur progress looks really good, hope to see more pics soon! that last shot, in my opinion, was the best of the whole lot! Good luck with either the rest of the cut or the upcoming bulk! :thumbup:

Andrew

KiwiBuilder
03-20-2005, 09:08 PM
Hmmm, not sure if I ought to take advice from a self confessed sissy :)

In all seriousness, thanks for the reply and the words. I am in somewhat of a quandry ... cut, or no?

I'll take this week off the diet and see how I feel.

Sidior
03-21-2005, 02:40 AM
bohizzle is a sissy but he knows his stuff :D

KiwiBuilder
03-21-2005, 04:45 PM
bohizzle is a sissy but he knows his stuff :D

Thanks Sidior!

KiwiBuilder
04-17-2005, 03:41 AM
Well it's been nearly a month since I started bulking, and to be honest I haven't made a particularly clean job of it, and my next batch of photos reflect that.

I think things are progressing well, especially my back. As I posted somewhere else, if the rest of my body doesn't keep up with my back I'm going to end up looking like Quasimodo!

So, here's the shots. Comments and critique welcome.

Patz
04-17-2005, 04:43 AM
excellent progress..you're right about the back

KiwiBuilder
04-17-2005, 02:14 PM
excellent progress..you're right about the back

Thanks Patrick. Maybe I need to start learning French?

briancurran01
04-17-2005, 03:28 PM
looking good man...so how long you gonna keep bulking?

I am not stopping the cut till 210-200 depending how i look.

KiwiBuilder
04-17-2005, 03:34 PM
looking good man...so how long you gonna keep bulking?

I am not stopping the cut till 210-200 depending how i look.

Ideally I'll bulk until around August, giving me 4 months to cut before Summer. Realistically it will be until I no longer fit any of my clothes, which may be sooner than I had hoped :(

Good luck with your cut man. I hope those supps work out for you.

briancurran01
04-17-2005, 05:37 PM
thanks bro...reading the reviews i expect that they will..

KiwiBuilder
06-16-2005, 04:57 PM
Time for another update.

Got my wife to get some shots the other night but was quite disappointed overall. I'm too fat (my waist is nearly as wide as my body!) to see any real difference from the last set, apart from the one I'm going to post, which shows an increase in size in my arms.

OldDog
06-16-2005, 06:55 PM
Kiwi I think you're doing well. hang in there man. I can't see much improvement in my physique when i take pics, but everyone around me says i've made progress. We are all very critical of ourselves, sometimes undeservedly. Great progress and keep up the hard work.

KiwiBuilder
06-16-2005, 07:19 PM
Kiwi I think you're doing well. hang in there man. I can't see much improvement in my physique when i take pics, but everyone around me says i've made progress. We are all very critical of ourselves, sometimes undeservedly. Great progress and keep up the hard work.

Hey thanks OD. I can be accused of being too critical on myself sometimes :(

KiwiBuilder
08-22-2005, 07:31 PM
It's been a while since I posted any progress info, so here's some video from last Friday's session.

First, some disclaimers:

1) Yes, I need to lose weight. I started my cut yesterday.
2) Yes, I need a tan. I'll fake it...
3) Yes, I need to do something about the body hair!
4) Yes, it's cold in the gym at 7:00 am. I NEED the hat!

http://rapidshare.de/files/4227990/Workout.wmv.html

Smaller, lower quality version:
http://rapidshare.de/files/4226845/Workout.wmv.html

Oh and just case you didn't realise I'm the white guy. My workout buddy Thomas is the dark guy...

And more:

Here's me trying Close Grip Pullups with 25(55Lbs)Kgs strapped on...

http://rapidshare.de/files/4272426/Steve_-_25_CGPU.wmv.html

Thomas flying 52.5 Kgs (115.5)

http://rapidshare.de/files/4272484/Thomas_-_52.5_Flyes.wmv.html

Me T Bar Rowing

http://rapidshare.de/files/4272515/Steve_-_60_TBR.wmv.html

I think our form on this sux.

And finally my efforts Incline pressing 47.5(104.5).

http://rapidshare.de/files/4272525/Steve_-_47.5_Press.wmv.html