PDA

View Full Version : Just started using fitday.com...couple ?'s

sheparay
01-21-2005, 07:29 PM
I know this is a stupid question but can someone who uses fitday.com please post a link to just normal, boneless, skinless chicken breast under the food heading... I can seem to find it or I am overlooking it because of all the other crap in there (who in the hell eats chicken tail??? Freaks!!!) Also is there a way to add my creatine to my diet log???? Thanks

Patz
01-21-2005, 11:37 PM
the boneless, skinless, chicken breasts that you by flash-frozen aren't whole breasts..i think i ended up picking something with a similar nutrition content out of laziness, but you can go get the bag and enter the nutrition content as a custom food on fitday, and it will be on there for you to go back to when you want...do the same thing with your creatine..i do that with my whey scoops

sheparay
01-22-2005, 07:06 AM
I see where I can enter a custom food, but how would this work for Creatine? I dont see where I would list "5g" under the creatine content. Make sense??? Thanks,

Patz
01-22-2005, 11:31 AM
oh..i don't use creatine, so i dunno...i wouldn't worry about it if you know how much creatine you are taking in on a given day, and just add any other nutritional content from the creatine that you can

it's not a perfect system, but it's a very good way to keep yourself honest about what you take in every day.