PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best way to get lean guys

KenShamrock
11-19-2001, 04:11 PM
HEy
Im very well built right now, iv been bulking for a long time now, what i wana look like it rippped as arms, like vains bluging out and muslce strangs sticking out, Like i wana look like rocky of rocky 4.
What i need to know is what to eat,,,like is it MEGA carbohydrates or what,,
Please help out if you can,

flake
11-19-2001, 07:17 PM
"Whats the best way to get lean guys"

er, treat them nicely and send them flowers? ha ha ha :D

sorry :angel:

anyway what are you trying to say here, do you want a cutting diet? Whats your bodyfat now? Whats your routine look like? Do you do any cardio? How lean do you want to be?

KenShamrock
11-19-2001, 07:24 PM
Like im very bigh right now, im 17 years old, iv been body building for about 2 years now, im about 150 pounds,,like zero fat, i wana look like rocky in rocky 4,,,im on a tight diet right now,,, like cottage chesse, rice,chicken,,carrots,brocoili,protein shakes,
I wana get the ripped look in my muscles,,,i dont want to get lean like skinny,,,i wana keep my huge muscles but get that extreme ripped look like body builders have,
Thank you

the doc
11-19-2001, 08:00 PM
i dont see p-nut butter in that list fella tuttut

if you want to get big whilst staying lean increase your calories slowly (say 500 at a times) until you notice some progression in both your lifts and appearence. Leave it there for a while and see how long it give s progression then up it some more

sounds like your eating right. eat whole foods- have momma cook up some good meals if your can. Tell her to get steak and chicken and tuna...lol

search some of the archives here for more specific diet plans

Orange357
11-19-2001, 08:05 PM
Doc 500 a week or day?

the doc
11-19-2001, 08:24 PM
500 a day. that would be only like 75/ day over a week ;)

Wizard
11-19-2001, 11:46 PM
Eat some flaxseed oil and olive oil.