PDA

View Full Version : Never would've thought...

pinky8713
01-24-2005, 04:38 PM
I've been bulking for two weeks now and I never would've thought that i'd have trouble eating a lot of food. I was so wrong. At first, like the first week, it was all good, i was eating enough calories for my bulk and it was easy and enjoyable lol. But now after 2 weeks, it's like my body is so sick of eating it doesn't want to eat at all anymore. I have no appetite but i just eat when i'm suppose to and try to get all my calories anyways. I figure it doesn't matter if i don't have much of an appetite, i'll just chuck it down, which i always do now lol. It's getting so fricken' hard though, after i take 2 bites of the meal i wanna barf. It sucks lol. Any suggestions? I doubt there's anything i can do, so i'll just keep chuckin the food down even though it's not easy. :(

Optimum08
01-24-2005, 05:38 PM
hmmmm that will definetly happen and the only thing i can suggest is to try eating varieties of foods (while still keeping the caloric intake where it is) so that you won't get sick of the foods....like change up and eat some diff veggies sometimes and maybe drink a gatorade instead of water etc.....spice it up a bit...

pinky8713
01-24-2005, 07:56 PM
now that i think about it that's definitely the problem. I'm eatin the same stuff everyday. I'd definitely be able to eat more if i spiced it up. It's weird though i feel like i'm eating the only healthy stuff there is...guess i'll have to check what a body builder eats sticky and find some more stuff to eat.

Double D
01-25-2005, 08:28 PM
If you are having a hard time eating whole food meals but still want to keep your cals high try drinking shakes. They are easier to eat, less filling, and dont last as long, so you should be hungry and ready to eat a whole food meal later. Also I dont know what you are doing now but make sure to split your meals up into 6 or more smaller meals to eat during the day, this will keep your metabolism high throughout and inc your appetite. I find it good for me to rotate whole food meals with shakes in between. For example

Meal 1: breakfast
Meal 2: shake
meal 3: Lunch
meal 4: pre workout shake
meal 5: post workout shake
meal 6: dinner
meal 7: pre bedtime snack

Adam
01-25-2005, 08:36 PM
:withstupi
its waaaaaaay easier to eat alot by making it into small meals.