PDA

View Full Version : Stupid surgery

Titanium_Jim
01-25-2005, 01:37 AM
I have an incision scar down the right side of my torso from a spinal surgery, and I don't think any muscles in that area are developing right. When I started blasting my abs after the surgery, everything looks close to the way it should on the left, but I can't even feel a separation between the top 2 abs on the right and I can't see any. I have a 3-pack. And there's a huge difference at the bottom of my abs, on the left it looks like it should, but on the right you can see my hip bone. I'll get pics as soon as I can borrow a digicam. Does anyone else have abs that are uneven in size and not shape, or problems with building muscle under sugery incisions?

RickTheDestroyer
01-25-2005, 01:06 PM
Not quite the same thing, but I was in a car accident that broke my right collarbone in two places. I had it pinned back together, and after it healed and the pin was removed, it was still slightly shorter (due to the fact that it got seriously ****ed up).
As a result my upper right side develops differently from my left. My right trap won't grow as well (because the leverage is different), and everything else attached to my shoulder just grows a little differently.
I guess I should be thankful though- if I hadn't had the surgery, my right shoulder would have hung about 3-5" down and inward... resulting in me losing about 80% if my strength on that side.