PDA

View Full Version : creatine and water

pinky8713
01-25-2005, 03:14 PM
Water, ugh. I don't know if anybody else hates water, but i can't stand drinking water. It's alright while i'm working out but besides that i can't stand drinking water, it's horrible lol. So basically, i need to drink more water than i have been, a lot more, especially since i'm on creatine too.

There's this stuff called Crystal Light pink lemonade mix, I'm wondering would it be okay if i mixed this in a gallon of water and drank that everyday? It's sugar free but i don't know what the artificial flavoring in it will do for my body. Ingredients are Maltodextrin, citric and malic acids, rasberry juice solids, aspartame sweetener, calcium phosphate, acesulfame potassium...no idea what any of that is, so if i drink a gallon of water a day with this stuff in it, will that be bad for me? Or will it be fine?

reg56
01-25-2005, 03:28 PM
I'm guessing that it will be fine, but I'm no expert. :/

Mr. ?
01-25-2005, 04:14 PM
I would have to agree. I don't see what the harm in it would be.

Go ahead and drink a gallon a day and if you die then we'll know not to do it ourselves. ;)

pinky8713
01-25-2005, 04:16 PM
lol okay i'll go for it. I appreciate the concern Mr. ;)

mikey4402
01-25-2005, 04:45 PM
i dont see a problem with drinking it , unless your worried about all that suger.....but haha i have never heard someone say water is horrible haha