PDA

View Full Version : Gaining---With Milk Allergy

Savage25
01-26-2005, 05:23 PM
Hey,

I am new here but have been reading plant of threads..I have found a problem when i need to gain weight.I have a rediculously low body fat with is sad because its like deathly low...On the second hand my metabulizm is fast as hell..No matter what i eat i dont gain weight..In fact sometimes i loose it....Right now i am about 105 and 5'7''....Here is my problem...I read about all these protein shakes and supplimeants and milk people are doing to gain weight...Too bad I am allergic to ALL milk products...And Dairy....and Peanuts....So I dont know what to do anymore..I can order online too if there is a site with the stuff i need..Anyone have any ideas or in the same situation...Thanks I really need the help..
Any info will do me good...Even if your say stuff my self with meats I will do it
Thanks

Bruise Brubaker
01-26-2005, 05:33 PM
You are allergic to casein or to lactose? If lactose you can try lactase supplements.

Stuff yourself with quality meat, i.e fish, chicken etc, oatmeal, rice and whole wheat, fruits and veggies and maybe some nuts and that's it. You don't need dairy or peanuts.

Savage25
01-26-2005, 05:36 PM
Well a year ago is when i went to get a RASP test at the doctor..They said i was allergic to Dairy and milk related products...which means no cheese, milk, some breads..anything with dairy in it...I tried lactose pills...but i still had reactions so its not lactose...
Thanks

Savage25
01-26-2005, 06:15 PM
I need some serious help with some extreme weight gaining....WHats the beswt approach...I will be lifting at the same time so.....i dont know if that matters

Savage25
01-26-2005, 06:27 PM
sorry for all the extra post but i think this might helpo also ....I havent had any kind of carbination...the fizz drinks.....for about a year...along with no dairy at all for a year...

Vido
01-26-2005, 06:53 PM
Lots of people that are lactose intolerant can still consume cottage cheese and yogurt...I guess it depends on the degree of your allergy.

Protein alone won't cause growth though, you need an overall caloric surplus. There's no reason you can't load up on high-carb, high-fat foods to bump your calories up.