PDA

View Full Version : College food?

Goin_Big
11-20-2001, 10:10 AM
I'm on a meal plan at college and the food is basically alot of junk food and alot **** that tastes terrible. Would it hurt me to just eat chicken for every meal at school.

I'm trying to lose fat and the food at college really isn't helpful, and I really don't want to lose any muscle. Any recommendations guys?

Wizard
11-20-2001, 10:16 AM
Certainly you can eat only chicken to avoid eating the junk food.You can also have a salad with it and top it with 1tbsp of olive oil.(if possible).

big calvin
11-20-2001, 10:17 AM
answer some questions fore me please.

1-what are the foods they allow u to eat? or have for u to eat?

2-can u buy mrp's?

Wizard
11-20-2001, 10:20 AM
I d suggest you too,to bring an MRP with you but since you can buy chicken (solid food),you don't need the MRP.

Spiderman
11-20-2001, 11:08 AM
uuuuummm... this is exactly what I been dealin with all through college, along with pup and alliemae. Dude, just go buy yourself some food. Or go to the Deli and have'em make you a turkey or roast beef sandwich on wheat bread. You can buy some whey protein too..that should help. $hit, with the little good food they have for you to eat its easy. Eat veggies, and chicken, turkey or tuna and you'll be fine.

Goin_Big
11-20-2001, 11:50 AM
thanks for the help guys. I dunno about salad, I haven't looked at that part yet, lol. I'll stick with the chicken and salad.

syntekz
11-20-2001, 01:56 PM
What do they offer at your college? At the college I was going to attend it was a HUGE buffet. They had everything.

Goin_Big
11-20-2001, 06:00 PM
haha, you wish. That's just the food they show you to get you to come to college. After that it's the same thing every day. Pizza, pasta, cheeseburgers, meat loaf occasionally.
Trust me, pizza and pasta get old after awhile.

syntekz
11-20-2001, 07:08 PM
What's wrong with all the stuff you listed. Sounds like my kind of meal. ;)

codei
11-20-2001, 10:43 PM
i went to the univ of mn, our cafeteria had the normal sh:tty college food (pizza with puddles of oil on it and one slice had 125% of your daily fat allowance), but we also had a little line that was almost exactly like subway. for 2 semesters straight i had a fresh turkey sandwich w/fixings every day for lunch.