PDA

View Full Version : Before cut pictures

muscle chic
01-28-2005, 07:20 PM
Think I'm big enough yet? I plan on competing after my cut. This gives me 5 more full months. I'm cutting back my calories now and eating clean and adding in cardio. I'm still lifting hard and trying to maintain if not add more muscle. Comments?

getfit
01-28-2005, 07:29 PM
wow MC you look great :)

muscle chic
01-28-2005, 07:35 PM
wow MC you look great :)

Thanks "get fit" but at 25% bodyfat I don't feel great!! I can't wait to shed the fat and see whats underneath!! I've been gaining muscle since my last picture posts so I'm super excited about cutting!!

getfit
01-28-2005, 07:36 PM
Thanks "get fit" but at 25% bodyfat I don't feel great!! I can't wait to shed the fat and see whats underneath!! I've been gaining muscle since my last picture posts so I'm super excited about cutting!!
yup girl i can see that way to go!:)

Canadarm
01-28-2005, 08:02 PM
How lean are you planning on getting?

muscle chic
01-28-2005, 08:07 PM
My goal is around 9% for competition.

JSully
01-28-2005, 09:13 PM
Nice progress. You're quite lean as it is and you are definately big enough, although one is never big "enough", lol. I like it! Looks good! That first double bicep shot looks real good. When you get down to 8-9% you're gonna be super lean. How much do you weigh now?

As far as a critique, I feel that you're legs are underdeveloped in comparison to the rest of your body. You have great overall development, but IMO you're quads need to be a bit larger. Any "rear" pics ;) ..lol.. for your uh... ham/glute development? :D

Severed Ties
01-29-2005, 12:05 AM
My goal is around 9% for competition.

My only advise is to take your time dieting down. If your gonna go from 25% down to 9% for competition allow yourself about 20 weeks to prep. The fist 6 weeks shouldn't be too serious just drop your calories a bit and don't even worry about eating very clean yet and you should drop down to 20% faily quick. From there just be like the turtle (Slow and steady) with the fat loss each week and you will retain a high portion of the muscle you've grown.

If end up doing to much cardio and your calories are too low you will end up looking just like you did before bulking as you will lose all the extra muscle you've worked for.

I'm not sure if you've competed before my biggest piece of advise is to start early cause it's always better to be ahead of the game and be able to take a cheat day than to start late and have to compromise your muscle mass.

That said you have a nice package and double bi shot looked very good.

ST

Gabrielle
01-29-2005, 12:07 AM
where did you come up with 25%....you look about 20%...I would say 15% if you were a guy..looking good..good luck with your cut

muscle chic
01-29-2005, 07:48 AM
where did you come up with 25%....you look about 20%...I would say 15% if you were a guy..looking good..good luck with your cut

I have my trainer take my bodyfat. It's correct. 25% for a guy would be overweight but not for a girl.

WatchThisSpace
01-29-2005, 07:49 AM
Looking great Muscle_Chic, I agree with Gabrielle, I wouldn't say you were 25% either. Is this your prediction or actual measurement?

muscle chic
01-29-2005, 07:50 AM
Nice progress. You're quite lean as it is and you are definately big enough, although one is never big "enough", lol. I like it! Looks good! That first double bicep shot looks real good. When you get down to 8-9% you're gonna be super lean. How much do you weigh now?

As far as a critique, I feel that you're legs are underdeveloped in comparison to the rest of your body. You have great overall development, but IMO you're quads need to be a bit larger. Any "rear" pics ;) ..lol.. for your uh... ham/glute development? :D

Yeah I agree as far as the legs go. Squats are my life for the next five months twice a week. I weigh 156 right now and I'm 5'6". Before I decided to start gaining more muscle mass I was 137 pounds and 23% bodyfat.

muscle chic
01-29-2005, 07:52 AM
Looking great Muscle_Chic, I agree with Gabrielle, I wouldn't say you were 25% either. Is this your prediction or actual measurement?

No, It's actual !! Hmm.. Thanks for thinking I look leaner!!

muscle chic
01-29-2005, 07:53 AM
My only advise is to take your time dieting down. If your gonna go from 25% down to 9% for competition allow yourself about 20 weeks to prep. The fist 6 weeks shouldn't be too serious just drop your calories a bit and don't even worry about eating very clean yet and you should drop down to 20% faily quick. From there just be like the turtle (Slow and steady) with the fat loss each week and you will retain a high portion of the muscle you've grown.

If end up doing to much cardio and your calories are too low you will end up looking just like you did before bulking as you will lose all the extra muscle you've worked for.

I'm not sure if you've competed before my biggest piece of advise is to start early cause it's always better to be ahead of the game and be able to take a cheat day than to start late and have to compromise your muscle mass.

That said you have a nice package and double bi shot looked very good.

ST

Thanks for the advice!! My trainer has me taking this route so I should be ok!!

SW
01-29-2005, 07:55 AM
I would say you're big enough. Definitely want to see you when you're done cutting. Good job thus far and good luck.

500squat
01-29-2005, 08:24 AM
muscle chic:AWESOME work! Good luck in competing......I'm rooting for ya!

Ironrelic
01-29-2005, 09:26 AM
Looking super!:thumbup:

chops
01-29-2005, 10:04 AM
u look great. nice biceps and they are really gonna peak

the doc
01-29-2005, 10:34 AM
Yes i can see your strengths from the pics. They jump right out at me
What type of competition are you interested in?

You have great delt and arm development and a good lat spread. Can't see your pecs since they are kinda obscured... j/k. Seriously though your upper body development is very strong and looks great. Your front double bi is great and the back double bi will be tremendous also once you cut. I can definitely see the muscle underneath.

Now one thing you may want to address in the future though are your legs. They appear reasonably lean relative to your body but I am not seeing much on your quads (could be it is not a good pic of them). Are you not working them as much or are you taller than average?

Best wishes for success on your cut!

muscle chic
01-29-2005, 11:33 AM
Yes i can see your strengths from the pics. They jump right out at me
What type of competition are you interested in?

You have great delt and arm development and a good lat spread. Can't see your pecs since they are kinda obscured... j/k. Seriously though your upper body development is very strong and looks great. Your front double bi is great and the back double bi will be tremendous also once you cut. I can definitely see the muscle underneath.

Now one thing you may want to address in the future though are your legs. They appear reasonably lean relative to your body but I am not seeing much on your quads (could be it is not a good pic of them). Are you not working them as much or are you taller than average?

Best wishes for success on your cut!

I'm working on the legs but I know what you mean. I have 5 more months of building them and I think once I cut the'll be ok. This will be my first comp. so we'll see how it goes. I've been working my legs heavy for a few months now before that I was lifting lighter and not giving them there own day. I think we'll see progress within a few months as the fat comes off!! Bodybuilding comps is what I'll be doing.

Brawl
01-29-2005, 12:13 PM
Hey girlie , you are looking great . Keep it up .

I'm turned on right now . :)

HahnB
01-29-2005, 12:44 PM
Looking good, how long have you been bulking?

WatchThisSpace
01-29-2005, 02:45 PM
Muscle_Chic, do you work your forearms? On your first picture your forearms look good.

BCC
01-29-2005, 04:04 PM
You're looking great. Nice all around development, a little more work on the legs and you'll be golden.

Like ST said, get started early. If you choose to put on a little more I don't think you'll have a problem, but I wouldn't put on more than 5-8 additional pounds. It's only going to be that much tougher to get off.

Good luck.

muscle chic
01-29-2005, 05:30 PM
Looking good, how long have you been bulking?

I've been bulking for about six months.

muscle chic
01-29-2005, 05:31 PM
Muscle_Chic, do you work your forearms? On your first picture your forearms look good.

Yeah, I work them on my tri days!!

Guido
01-29-2005, 08:54 PM
Very impressive, chic. Are you taking any supps? I agree I don't think you look 25%, but even if you are you look good and that's what really matters. You'll look amazing at 15%.

Stackattack
01-30-2005, 12:53 AM
You look great already muscle chic. You'll look absolutely awesome once you've cut. Great work. :thumbup:

the doc
01-30-2005, 08:18 AM
I'm working on the legs but I know what you mean. I have 5 more months of building them and I think once I cut the'll be ok. This will be my first comp. so we'll see how it goes. I've been working my legs heavy for a few months now before that I was lifting lighter and not giving them there own day. I think we'll see progress within a few months as the fat comes off!! Bodybuilding comps is what I'll be doing.excellent... if they are anything like your upper body they will respond well.

best wishes for success!!

Cra-Z
03-12-2005, 09:27 PM
Lookin' really good. Arms are actually pretty big.

IZich
03-14-2005, 08:58 PM
yea.. props. Chic IMO your pecs are rather well defined (the region closest to the armpits.. and if it werent for the 'mammary glands' i'd assum the definition would extend downward.. good job :]

muscle chic
03-15-2005, 06:34 AM
TY!! IZich, I've cut since that post!! Things are coming along well

crazedwombat
03-15-2005, 06:42 AM
wow MC, I just NOW saw this post... I knew there was a reason I was hiding in the bushes outside your house ;) I'm in mid cut too, the belly plagues me:(

muscle chic
03-15-2005, 07:31 AM
wow MC, I just NOW saw this post... I knew there was a reason I was hiding in the bushes outside your house ;) I'm in mid cut too, the belly plagues me:(

You're quite the silly one "Crazed"!! hehe!! Just stick with it though, it will come off!!! Modivation and determination is key!!! :strong:

Frankster
03-15-2005, 10:11 AM
wow nice... looks like there is some nice muscle mass under there. you should post update pictures :)
Wbb has alot of cute muscle girlies

Shark
03-15-2005, 12:42 PM
What ST said is very solid advice. I also agree that you're probably about 25%. You have have great arms but your legs could use some work if you plan on competing. That being said I think you look outstanding and even at sub-20% I think you will look stellar.

Maki Riddington
03-15-2005, 04:26 PM
Best of luck in your journey. You look like you have a solid base to work from.

muscle chic
03-15-2005, 05:48 PM
I'm leaner than this pic now but this Is updated since the original post.

Frankster
03-15-2005, 05:50 PM
cool seems like much more definition in the shoulder there.

getfit
03-15-2005, 05:53 PM
I'm leaner than this pic now but this Is updated since the original post.
:clap: awesome work girl! :)

IZich
03-15-2005, 07:06 PM
:clap: awesome work girl! :)
:withstupi

muscle chic
03-15-2005, 07:20 PM
Thanks!! No more pics of me until I'm at least half way there!!

Gutz981
03-15-2005, 07:31 PM
Damn looking good there...

PizDoff
03-15-2005, 08:35 PM
She lifts and looks great too!

lilmase1153
03-15-2005, 09:16 PM
damn..... all im gonna say nothing else would make sense :thumbup:

illazz1own
03-15-2005, 10:21 PM
you look great muscle chic..very nice work..i like the shorts too ;)

dw06wu
03-15-2005, 11:01 PM
Nice! Your pecs and shoulders look better than any girl I've seen.

JBrehm
03-23-2005, 08:43 PM
wow, i'd say bulk a lil more then cut, but wow... you're really hot lol, you're gonna look great when you cut

Sinep
03-23-2005, 11:08 PM
Looking great chic, it is nice to see women serious about weightlifting on this board because there sure isn't many training at my gym.

muscle chic
03-24-2005, 11:04 AM
Looking great chic, it is nice to see women serious about weightlifting on this board because there sure isn't many training at my gym.

TY!! "Sinep"

Walking Beast
03-29-2005, 09:27 AM
Looking great!! It really all depends on how big you want to get and what your goals are. Im real delusional about my size and as a result am always training harder and harder. The cycle never ends! You look to have a good amount of muscle already. Also look much leaner then 25%. KEEP KILLING THAT ****!!