PDA

View Full Version : Peanut butter crisis

CiteCollegiale
01-30-2005, 10:56 AM
I used to buy President's choice natural style peanut butter they were selling at 3-4 different local grocey stores. (Loeb, Loblaws etc.) They stopped selling the brand and only carry natural peanut butter thats half the size and costs the same. I went to a natural food health store and the prices were even more ridiculous there. My question is do you guys know of an internet site which sells natural style peanut butter in bulk?

gopher
01-30-2005, 12:22 PM
The Kroger brand natty PB is very good and much cheaper than buying it at a "health food" store. If you have a Krogers near you check it out.

Optimum08
01-30-2005, 12:43 PM
gopher hes is ottawa so im thinkin that they don't have a krogers...hmm but i don't really know of any site that sells natty PB in bulk...u might wanna google it...

Holto
01-30-2005, 01:01 PM
I still get it a Loblaws...hope that helps, I know not all Loblaws have the "Natural Value" section

Manveet
01-30-2005, 09:39 PM
I used to buy President's choice natural style peanut butter they were selling at 3-4 different local grocey stores. (Loeb, Loblaws etc.) They stopped selling the brand and only carry natural peanut butter thats half the size and costs the same. I went to a natural food health store and the prices were even more ridiculous there. My question is do you guys know of an internet site which sells natural style peanut butter in bulk?

Do you guys have a "Save on Foods" in Ottawa?

I dunno, it could just be a Western Canadian company.

Anyways, they sell natty pb in bulk for dirt cheap.

JetGirl
01-30-2005, 10:57 PM
You can go to Bulk Barn (http://www.bulkbarn.ca) and get a giant tub of natural peanut butter. There are several locations in the Ottawa area. They have other great stuff too :)

CiteCollegiale
01-31-2005, 05:49 PM
Thank you VERY MUCH

Vido
01-31-2005, 07:23 PM
Do you guys have a "Save on Foods" in Ottawa?

I dunno, it could just be a Western Canadian company.

Anyways, they sell natty pb in bulk for dirt cheap.

They also bake AMAZING cookies :drooling:

mikemarz
01-31-2005, 11:51 PM
just for info Kroger brand can be bought at Frys, Smiths, Ralphs ect... there are a few more but i cant rmemeber they are all owned by kroger

Teh BDK
02-01-2005, 12:03 AM
I'm sure none of those are in Eastern Canada, dude.

Fry's...is that a grocery store? In Norther California Fry's is a chain of HUGE electronics stores.

You know, annoying radio commercials, **** like that.

Shao-LiN
02-01-2005, 12:39 AM
I'm sure none of those are in Eastern Canada, dude.

Fry's...is that a grocery store? In Norther California Fry's is a chain of HUGE electronics stores.

You know, annoying radio commercials, **** like that.

Fry's is a chain of electronic stores on the west coast, not just northern california. They are also opening a few in the east now. But, just in case you didn't know, Fry's originally was a grocery store or something like that. They still have the original grocery store up in north cali, I believe.