PDA

View Full Version : best for breakfast

truest
01-30-2005, 09:27 PM
grilled cheese...frosted flakes or cheerios?
im trying to cut

ReelBigFish
01-30-2005, 09:29 PM
well as long as you picked a good bread and low fat high prot. cheese, then that would be the best. But IMO you could do a lot better than all 3

truest
01-30-2005, 09:33 PM
well im 5 6 and i weigh 117 with little bf i just want to really get toned up to the core lol...all i eat the rest of the day would be turkey/chicken sandwiches or rice and sausage at night...id like to know which is best...the cheese has 4 grams of fat and 3 grams of protein

Tafman
01-30-2005, 09:34 PM
skim milk, banana, 2 serving oats, one scoop whey blended and drank in your boxers while reading slackjawed threads on WBB

: )

Manveet
01-30-2005, 09:37 PM
grilled cheese...frosted flakes or cheerios?
im trying to cut

Both are equally ****ty choices:)

How about some oatmeal, scoop of protein and a few fish oil caps?

truest
01-30-2005, 09:38 PM
you guyz are too into this **** lol i cant have just one nice breakfast?

Tafman
01-30-2005, 09:39 PM
speakin of fish caps.. how many should one take a day? i just found my parents huge bottle. and i took one in the morning. for the rest of the day.. if i burped.. i tasted that nasty fish taste.. i thought it was from tuna.. but it must be the fish cap eh?

Manveet
01-30-2005, 09:40 PM
speakin of fish caps.. how many should one take a day? i just found my parents huge bottle. and i took one in the morning. for the rest of the day.. if i burped.. i tasted that nasty fish taste.. i thought it was from tuna.. but it must be the fish cap eh?

You can run a search, because I can't remember off the top of my head.

However, I believe most people take about 6 (assuming that each cap contains 1g of fat)

truest
01-30-2005, 09:48 PM
can i still get away with it eating frosted flakez or nah?

waynis
01-30-2005, 09:59 PM
can i still get away with it eating frosted flakez or nah?

atleast eat frosted shredded wheat. ;) Out of those options cheerios seems like the best though.

Vido
01-30-2005, 10:44 PM
you guyz are too into this **** lol i cant have just one nice breakfast?

You're cutting, it's not supposed to be enjoyable ;).

Manveet
01-30-2005, 11:02 PM
You're cutting, it's not supposed to be enjoyable ;).

Oh, so I can't eat a tray full of brownies every day and just call it my "cheat meal"???

Vido
01-31-2005, 12:44 AM
Oh, so I can't eat a tray full of brownies every day and just call it my "cheat meal"???

Well I do, but we've all seen one of my "cuts" :D

Ironman15
01-31-2005, 01:10 AM
Not trying to be an ass but at 5'6" and 117lbs you need to eat everything you can get your hands on. I weighed that much once at an inch shorter than that, and it wasn't pretty. Now at 5'5" 140lbs I still feel skinny. Eat man, gain some weight. It's not all about the abs, although I do still have a 6 pack.

gopher
01-31-2005, 01:29 AM
well im 5 6 and i weigh 117 with little bf i just want to really get toned up to the core lol...all i eat the rest of the day would be turkey/chicken sandwiches or rice and sausage at night...id like to know which is best...the cheese has 4 grams of fat and 3 grams of protein
This guy has got to be a troll messing with everyone. 117 and looking to cut?

DarrenEff
01-31-2005, 06:34 AM
At 5'6 and 117lbs, trying to cut...I sure hope you're female

gino
01-31-2005, 07:41 AM

1) I hope you're a female with those stats
2) If you are female and want to lose bodyfat, you need to work on your daily food intake, not just worry about breakfast
3) Those are all terrible breakfast choices
4) We'll help you develop a reasonable food plan, considering you don't want to take this too seriously
5) If you are a male, a large pizza and a weight gain 4000 shake would be a good option for breakfast

truest
01-31-2005, 12:03 PM
im a dude...just dont want to lose my abs man

snowster900
01-31-2005, 12:06 PM
Considering your stats i would really have to say your abs arent very how could i say this " good looking"

getfit
01-31-2005, 12:06 PM
eating won't make you lose your abs! eat! :)

truest
01-31-2005, 12:09 PM
ummm....my abs arent good looking? lol...clown

ElPietro
01-31-2005, 12:28 PM
At 117 you may have some abs, but you can't have very much muscle at all. I'd say for breakfast have an entire package of bacon, with a block of cheese, and 16 oz of 4% milk. Then train hard at the gym later in the day.

Collegekid
01-31-2005, 02:12 PM
At 5'6 and 117 lbs, your BMI (boidy mass index) is at the very lowest end of the healthy range. If you weighed 2 lbs less you would be considered medically underweight. For christ's sake, eat a bowl of oatmeal and some eggs already.

ElPietro
01-31-2005, 02:17 PM
Oh I just wanted to add, that you can't cut. You are reducing bodyfat, sure, but you won't look any better. People cut to show their muscles. At your weight, let me inform you, you have virtually none.

Guess what it takes to get them? Eating lots, and training lots. So pay attention to what the people here tell you. Otherwise stop asking for advice. If you want to look cut, you actually have to give your body something to build muscles worth cutting for first. At your size, you will not all of a sudden get fat. You will probably add significant lean mass, as long as you are training hard at the same time.

getfit
01-31-2005, 02:20 PM
Oh I just wanted to add, that you can't cut. You are reducing bodyfat, sure, but you won't look any better. People cut to show their muscles. At your weight, let me inform you, you have virtually none.

Guess what it takes to get them? Eating lots, and training lots. So pay attention to what the people here tell you. Otherwise stop asking for advice. If you want to look cut, you actually have to give your body something to build muscles worth cutting for first. At your size, you will not all of a sudden get fat. You will probably add significant lean mass, as long as you are training hard at the same time.
:withstupi

Shark
01-31-2005, 02:29 PM
Have eggs, orange juice, and some turkey, and an english muffin. That would do you good for breakfast.

waynis
01-31-2005, 05:32 PM
1) I hope you're a female with those stats

Ouch :( I had a friend who weighed around 120 at 19 years of age. There was nothing to him and he was a fireman working for FDNY. He ate too. He was blessed with the worst genetics.

gino
02-01-2005, 11:25 AM
Yeah, sorry about that one. Thinking there was no possible way any male could exist with those stats AND wanted to "cut up", I thought it was a safe assumption... Further proof that anything's possible.

Anyways, listen to ElPeitro, eat more and train harder. You need more muscle, and you won't get that from dieting.

andy51
02-01-2005, 11:42 AM
Great advice in this thread. Follow what these guys are talking about, they know their stuff

Mr. ?
02-01-2005, 11:46 AM
Hmmm.....? Let me get this right. You'd rather be 117 with a 6 pack than be, oh let's say, 170 with a 6 pack? :scratch:

EAT, LIFT, EAT, LIFT........

:burger: :strong: :burger: :strong:

zer06ame
02-01-2005, 07:04 PM
jesus, when i weighed that much u could basically see the muscle fibers in me lmao
you need to bulk up dude, i used to be afraid of getting fat but i just decided one day screw it, if i start getting fat i can always start doing cardio again. from when i was 5 foot 6 115lbs i'm now 5 foot 8 and 154lbs...i gained 20lbs w/o bulking just by starting to lift weights last year in a couple months, build up that muscle then cut. currently in my first bulk...pb&j sounds good right about now, brb after i eat some more :D