PDA

View Full Version : last meal of the day???

donnyx15
02-21-2001, 05:29 AM
when bulking how long before bed should your last meal be, not including protein drink before bed

donnyx15

Joe Black
02-21-2001, 05:32 AM
I drink eat pretty much right before I go to bed....

I used to think it was bad becuase everyone just said it was....

Now I realise the shorter your distance between your last meal on one day and the forst of the next is better....

It keeps the metabolism high and ensures your body is fuelled :)

David
02-21-2001, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by donnyx15
when bulking how long before bed should your last meal be, not including protein drink before bed

donnyx15

when bulking you can eat pretty much anything you want.
The last thing you want to do is sacrifice muscle because you're afraid of getting fat.

Originally posted by Hulk

Now I realise the shorter your distance between your last meal on one day and the forst of the next is better....

Yes, thats true, but I still dont think its good for your body to not have any food in it for 8-11 hours (while you sleep)

Joe Black
02-21-2001, 04:02 PM
I find it better than interupting my sleep that will also effect me the next day..

I guess there are advantages and disadvantages of both.....

Anthony
02-21-2001, 04:23 PM
I totally believe that a solid sleep is more important than eating every 3 hours.

Donnyx: "not including protein drink before bed" You make it sound like a protein drink before bed is mandatory!!

David
02-21-2001, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Hulk
I find it better than interupting my sleep that will also effect me the next day..

Originally posted by Anthony
I totally believe that a solid sleep is more important than eating every 3 hours.

Geez o petes!!!

am I the only one who has to get up in the middle of the night to take a p i s s???

Since I'm already up I might as well drink a protein shake since it only takes like 10 seconds!

Maki Riddington
02-21-2001, 06:04 PM
Hulk,in my next article I will touch on that,all I will say is that shorteninig the time in between meals from when you go to bed and wake up may not nessicarily keep the metabolisim high.

Even if weight gain is your purpose you still want to minimize fat gain.

Hock
02-22-2001, 10:40 AM
yeah i get up 2 or 3 times to **** at night i might try taking a protein shake then.