PDA

View Full Version : Torontonians Inside!

meister
02-01-2005, 05:59 PM
where do you get stuff like NattyPB, etc

andy51
02-01-2005, 06:25 PM
I dont live in Toronto but I assume that there are grocery stores. I get my natty PB in the same aisle as regular PB. Most grocery stores are really starting to cater towards healthier foods.

meister
02-01-2005, 06:42 PM
I can't find it.

andy51
02-01-2005, 07:50 PM
huh really. Do they carry smuckers in Canada by chance?
What other food items are you looking for?

meister
02-01-2005, 07:51 PM
We do have smuckers.....

Umm, not really sure. I am getting ready to write my self out a weekly meal card and then I wil know once I go hunting.

andy51
02-01-2005, 07:58 PM
I get smuckers brand natty pb so maybe look by the jelly or just ask someone they might look at you funny but can hopefully lead you in the right direction

andy51
02-01-2005, 07:59 PM
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=46565

look for food there

meister
02-01-2005, 09:21 PM
natty pb is natual PB...LOL

I thought it was a brand or something

andy51
02-01-2005, 09:35 PM
LOL well that probably is your problem. I think it should be easier to find now.

Gizotch
02-01-2005, 10:16 PM
the jar isnt necessarily going to say "NATURAL PEANUT BUTTER" in huge letters , just look at the ingredients of most of the jars , youll be able to tell which ones natty

PizDoff
02-01-2005, 10:23 PM
LOL @ Brand

They are in a special section by themselves usually. The natty PBs and jams.

Holto
02-02-2005, 08:54 AM
some Loblaws have a health section that is awesome

ElPietro
02-02-2005, 08:56 AM
Loblaws will have it. Presidents choice has a natural peanut butter. Just look for the ingredients and it should just say peanuts or whatever. If for some reason you have no grocery store nearby, the bulk barn also has a big vat of it usually at the back of the store, so you simply grab a container there and fill it up with however much of it you want.

There are bulk barns in most malls.

Last resort is you could make your own in a blender. I think you just add 3 tablespoons of olive oil per 4 cups of peanuts, or something like that. You can search online for the exact ratio. But I'd say you shouldn't have a problem finding it at loblaws, or finding a bulk barn.

thetopdog
02-02-2005, 12:37 PM
The Dominon right beside my house has it, and I would assume all Dominons have it as well

Relentless
02-02-2005, 12:56 PM
Loblaws will have it. Presidents choice has a natural peanut butter. Just look for the ingredients and it should just say peanuts or whatever. If for some reason you have no grocery store nearby, the bulk barn also has a big vat of it usually at the back of the store, so you simply grab a container there and fill it up with however much of it you want.

There are bulk barns in most malls.

Last resort is you could make your own in a blender. I think you just add 3 tablespoons of olive oil per 4 cups of peanuts, or something like that. You can search online for the exact ratio. But I'd say you shouldn't have a problem finding it at loblaws, or finding a bulk barn.

yeah, the President's Choice "Just Peanuts" is something I go through a lot of

on average, a 2-lb jar a week when bulking

if you want organic natty PB, most Farmer's Markets will have someone selling some. Try the kensington market or whatever's closest to you in Toronto.