PDA

View Full Version : New and need help.(please)

Vitalize
02-01-2005, 08:28 PM
Hi all
I have only just discovered this site and cant stop reading. What a great site.
OK myself:
I am 27 years old and live in the middle of nowhere in the Japanese countryside with my wife and daughter (second baby is due in 3 months) and I really want to bulk up big time.Im fed up of being thin.
I am 6ft 1 and about 158 pounds....and vegetarian.(I know a lot of people will think that by being veggie I am making it hard for myself, but I know with some grit (and your help) I can do it)
Here is my diet.

6am
4 scrambled eggs (1 yolk 3 whites) with 1/2 tsp milk,salt,pepper,rosemary,basil,combu power. (yummy)
1 bowl of genmai (brown rice)
1 bowl of miso soup
1 bowl of cereal
1 slice wholewheat bread and almond butter and bannana
2 pint glasses of water
protien shake

9:30am
nuts and seeds
almond butter and bannana
apple
1 pint glass of water
protien shake

12pm
pasta with loads of veggies
1 pint glass of milk
2 pint glasses of water
bananna
home made smoothie ( 1 yogurt, 2 banannas, 1 kiwi, blueberries, cup of milk, small amount of dessicated coconut, flax oil)

2:30pm
protien shake
bananna
2 onigiri (brown rice ball wrapped in nori)
1 pint glass of water

4pm
veggie ham and tomato and lettace sandwich
1 pint glass of water
1 onigiri
smoothie

6:30pm
genmai
vegtables
miso soup
salad
veggie ham
tofu
abarage (from tofu)
2 pint glasses of water
1 pint glass milk

9pm
herb crackerwheat with cottage cheese
cereal
protien shake
bannana

Also take multivitamin, iron, B complex, fish oil (omega 3s), flax, vit C, zinc.

I used to run everyday (too much I know) but now its winter and 2 meters of snow so its a bit difficult. Also there is NO gym here..I kid you not..this is real Japanese countryside..just rice fields and mountains and little else.
Gotta do it myself.
Please help me.
And critisize my diet if needs be.
Thanks in advance to all.
Also some piccies taken on my phone.
I would ask my wife to take some piccies, but she would think Im daft :)

andy51
02-01-2005, 08:41 PM
Diet look great. Are you planning on putting together a home gym to lift in?

Vitalize
02-01-2005, 09:17 PM
Thanks Andy51
Yes I guess I will have to build a home gym but to be honest I really dont have a clue about peforming the execsices the right way...sorry this is kinda 2 posts in one :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I really want to do this...I feel so determined.
I have only been on this bulking diet for 5 days now but already feel better.
I ate clean before..just not enough.
Do you all think this is enough to seriously bulk up and being veggie is it possible?

andy51
02-01-2005, 09:20 PM
It is definately possible. As long as you get the proper macros and plenty of cals you will be looking good on that diet

Optimum08
02-01-2005, 10:20 PM
:withstupi....but u need the training to get bigger also...your diet looks in good shape...so now u need the home gym....but since this is a time consuming (and money consuming process) u might just do push-ups, sit-ups, pull ups, bodyweight squats, anything u can around the house....

andy51
02-02-2005, 06:29 AM
Yup, your body needs a reason to convert these excess cals in to muslce otherwise it will store them as fat.

fen2zla
02-02-2005, 06:46 AM
Thanks Andy51
Yes I guess I will have to build a home gym but to be honest I really dont have a clue about peforming the execsices the right way...sorry this is kinda 2 posts in one :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I really want to do this...I feel so determined.
I have only been on this bulking diet for 5 days now but already feel better.
I ate clean before..just not enough.
Do you all think this is enough to seriously bulk up and being veggie is it possible?

There are a few vegeterian's on WBB. TheGimp is one if my memory serve's me correctly. Check out his journal. And appologie's if he isn't vegeterian. :D

Also check out this site. (http://www.exrx.net/Exercise.html) It will show you how to do all the different exercise's.

If you haven't got a routine yet I would suggest the WBB Routine's. (http://www.wannabebig.com/category.php?cat=4)

Good luck with your goal's.

Vitalize
02-03-2005, 12:59 AM
WOW thank you all so much.
I will keep you all up to date with my progress.

zer06ame
02-03-2005, 08:35 AM
if there aren't any gyms and you don't have room/can't afford one of those "work out centers" (has a bench, fly, etc built into one area, not a bowflex), i'd say buy some free weights and use those, you can make good use of em