PDA

View Full Version : bulking up 20lbs...here are my before and after pics

antonioNHB
02-05-2005, 03:51 AM
im looking to bulk up to about 180 or so in the next few months, here are a few current pics of me now at 160LBS(about 12%BF using the 9 point measurement).
im going to try to add some leg pics as soon as possible

arms flexed: 15" (down a whole inch from cutting wrong! ouch!)
chest: 41"
calves: 14 1/4"
forearm: 12"
thighs: 22 1/4"

Gabrielle
02-05-2005, 07:58 AM
looking pretty good..good luck with the bulk

Den Fisher
02-05-2005, 09:20 AM
Veeeeeery nice!

antonioNHB
02-05-2005, 09:41 AM
thank you very much! i hope all goes well, itll push me a little bit harder now that i have posted some pics up :)

Canadarm
02-05-2005, 01:27 PM
Good thickness you look heavier than 160 to me but that depends on how tall you are?

Mic Soloist
02-06-2005, 12:18 AM
looking great man. the fact that you are so strong and so thick, but yet so defined makes me jealous. you were able to keep so much of your strength while cutting. i can only hope i have the same success on this cut coming up.

lookin great though

antonioNHB
02-06-2005, 02:22 AM
thanks mic, that just might be the best compliment i have ever gotten in my life. i appreciate that a great deal. but in reality, you are my bodybuilding role model and i hope ultimately that ill be able to get up to your size/strength level within the next 2-3 years.

canadarm, i am about 5'9". my legs are very small, i have been really putting a pounding on them as of late however. as a matter of fact i couldnt believe my ears when today i said "...i cant wait until leg day", thats a big shock for me because in the past i used to hate to do legs. very surprising. fortunately i have a good workout partner to motivate me and lay a good path for me.

thanks for the feedback guys. ill try to post of some new pics not this coming monday but next (about a week and a half), to see if i have made any improvements. thank you for your time!
-antonio-

getfit
02-06-2005, 03:31 AM
you look great antonio nice thick arms! :)

rafe
02-06-2005, 10:09 AM
Pretty thick looking for 160, and good definition. Good luck with the bulk!

Guido
02-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Wow all of your measurements are almost exactly the same as mine. Your chest is a tad bigger but my calves and thighs are slightly bigger. Other than that, we are the same height and have all the same measurements. You gonna do a journal?

Guido
02-06-2005, 03:15 PM
Wow all of your measurements are almost exactly the same as mine. Your chest is a tad bigger but my calves and thighs are slightly bigger. Other than that, we are almost the same height and have all the same measurements. You gonna do a journal?

antonioNHB
02-06-2005, 05:27 PM
Guido i saw another guy who had almost the same build as me in the 'member picture board' also, i cant remember his user id though. its evident that your legs are bigger than mine, i bet you summon the beast for those deadlifts! id really like to start a journal, i think i will tomorrow nite after the chest/tri/shoulder workout. ill post a link here for you guys to follow if you are interested.

rafe thank you very much! i hope all goes as planned

getfit thanks!! :)

Mic Soloist
02-07-2005, 02:54 AM
the compliments mean a lot man, but honestly your bench and most back, bicep, tricep movements are just as strong as mine. Yet you weight 35 pounds less.

The only things I got you on are deadlifts and squats, and I think that is simply because you are newer to those lifts. For your size, you have amazing strength in my opinion. When you get up to 180+, you will be a beast.

antonioNHB
02-14-2005, 03:08 AM
up 5 more lbs, currently at around 165
ill post updated pics monday or tuesday

muscle chic
02-14-2005, 06:35 AM
Great base since you're already "in shape" You won't have a problem getting "bigger"!!!