PDA

View Full Version : Going back??

thajeepster
02-06-2005, 01:18 AM
Do you guys ever wonder about going back to the old days? I dont even think its possible for me to turn back now. Im so anal about everything I eat that I dont think i could ever go back to the days where I used to eat only 3 meals a day and what ever I wanted. Does anyone else feel this way. I think im stuck for life.

Vido
02-06-2005, 02:39 AM
I can do it for a little while. Hell, that's basically what I did all Christmas break.

But yeah, I agree, I'll always end up reverting back to the bodybuilding way of living after a while.

MM
02-06-2005, 08:04 AM
Depends on how long you've been lifting. Everyone who is just starting (this may be yourself) is obsessed for a while. Then they either stick with it, or burn out. Or stick with it and then burn out, but that doesn't make for as good a story.

thajeepster
02-06-2005, 11:38 AM
ive been lifting for about 4 years now, ever since I joined the marines. Ive only been eating well for about a year now, that is, 6 small healthy meals a day. I started after losing about 25 pounds while in Iraq. I couldnt let my new body go to waste, been hooked ever since.

thajeepster
02-06-2005, 11:39 AM
although, as you can see, ive never been a heavy lifter, but Ive been trying to get up there lately.

Dirt
02-06-2005, 11:48 PM
I could, and have gone back to my old ways before. Wasn't really a difficult adjustment to be honest. I find it more of a hassle than anything to constantly be eating.

Shao-LiN
02-06-2005, 11:55 PM
Sometimes I eat 3 meals a day, sometimes 4, 5 or 6. As long as I get the calories in and eat at least 3 meals a day, I'm happy with it.

crazedwombat
02-07-2005, 06:47 AM
I couldnt go back, I could cheat here and there but I'm hooked now, whenever I start eating more than one cheat meal I end up thinking about all the processed crap I'm ingesting and I walk away from it and go healthy again