PDA

View Full Version : Fat burners

muscle chic
02-07-2005, 07:05 AM
Are there any fat burners that will help with a cut? I've never taken any before.

Shao-LiN
02-07-2005, 07:23 AM
Supplement section is right below this one. It also has a neat search feature up top there.

muscle chic
02-07-2005, 07:29 AM
Supplement section is right below this one. It also has a neat search feature up top there.

I see that but I'm wondering what others have used and what actually helps.

gino
02-07-2005, 08:02 AM
Ephedra is the best, but it is banned.(I still get it though) Everything else is second-rate. I've tried lots of other stuff, but good ol' caffeine is the best legal stimulant left.

AdmiralDan
02-07-2005, 08:54 AM
read the t-rex thread. it seems to be one of the top ones available

Optimum08
02-07-2005, 06:43 PM
:withstupi....thermocin and t-rex seem to have lots of positive reviews....

Shao-LiN
02-07-2005, 09:07 PM
Ephedra is the best, but it is banned.(I still get it though) Everything else is second-rate. I've tried lots of other stuff, but good ol' caffeine is the best legal stimulant left.

Ephedra is banned, but the alkaloid that did all the work in the first place, ephedrine HCl, is not banned as long as it is not used as a dietary supplement. This is why you see people buying Vasopro Ephedrine HCl and stacking it with Caffeine or current thermogenic stacks.

This is still in the wrong section, but anyway, the search feature will turn up many threads showing what people use, I do not see the point in you using that argument.