PDA

View Full Version : Ms. Decophile Revisited

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

ericg
01-30-2003, 01:12 PM
you should see the jackets i picked up. have many shiny disco balls on them. they even glow under blacklights!!

after you see the magical work i can do with my hands you will never want me to leave. haha. i brought plenty of honey, honey

Tryska
01-30-2003, 01:22 PM
wow.....shinydiscoraincoats.

you think of everything don't you, don juan?

ericg
01-30-2003, 01:27 PM
tis me, don juan.

you should see me with my shinydiscoraincoat on. blinding i tell ya ;)

*warms up the water for the green tea*

Tryska
01-30-2003, 01:29 PM
baha...i can imagine. i'll wear my shinydiscoshades.

*catches a chill*

ericg
01-30-2003, 01:40 PM
*soothes try's goosebumps with some warm green tea with a touch o'honey - lights candles with a snap of his fingers*

Tryska
01-30-2003, 01:42 PM
wow....we might have to take this out of the public eye. *lol*

ericg
01-30-2003, 01:44 PM
LOL

ElPietro
01-30-2003, 01:46 PM
Get back to your training young lady. No excuses!

This is probably why you feel tired or exhausted. I know I feel lethargic today, because I haven't been as active this past week. It's amazing what a difference being in some sorta rythm can make.

Tryska
01-30-2003, 01:47 PM
yeah, i thought it was because i wasn't trainignt hat i felt liek crap, but it's really this bug. I'm not feeling so harsh on myself. I'm hoping by next week to be back on my regular course. I jsut wanna be able to wake up at 5:30 am liek usual instead of 8am. :rolleyes: good thing the boss is on vacation.

Delphi
01-30-2003, 09:37 PM
So you have basically a 9-5 job during the week and then you stay out until dawn on the weekends? hmmmm, I wonder if that has anything to do with you having no Joules. :idea:

ericg
01-31-2003, 06:50 AM
*still passed out from a VERY strenuous encounter with the mysterios yet exotic trys but manages to begin cleaning up the honey that has been spread throughout the house*

Tryska
01-31-2003, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Delphi
So you have basically a 9-5 job during the week and then you stay out until dawn on the weekends? hmmmm, I wonder if that has anything to do with you having no Joules. :idea:

which part of "i've got some sort of nasty cold bug" are y'all not getting?

i'm getting sh*tty sleep, cuz i'm up coughing all night. in any case, even when i do stay out til dawn i still get 8-10 hours of sleep a night/day, so it's not like i'm not gettign adequate rest. and by sunday i'm on my usual sleep schedule. really. I am sick. it happens once a year. usually in November, but this year it came a little late. or I skipped last year, depending on your perspective.

ericg...wow....all that and still thoughtful enough to clean up afterwards. excellent! *lol*

ericg
01-31-2003, 07:55 AM
I aim to please!

Delphi
01-31-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Tryska

really. I am sick.

You said it, sister. They say admitting the problem is the first step in recovery. :p

Delphi
02-03-2003, 06:33 AM
bumpity-bump

:cool: :cool:

Tryska
02-03-2003, 08:48 AM
bah...*lol* shutup!

anyways....i got in a car accident friday night....no one got hurt, i just t-boned some chick that failed to yeild when making a left turn at a green light. I did get a ticket tho, because me being the genius i am, forgot to take my wallet out of my other coat pocket friday morning, and therefore did not have a license to show the officer friday ngith. :rolleyes: he was still real cool tho, so i'm not taking it too personally.

i'm still sorta sick...i've gotten my energy back, but it's not helping me wake up early in the mornign to do cardio, as i've still got the cough from hell which interestingly enough only surfaces when i'm trying to sleep :(.

ericg
02-03-2003, 08:53 AM
Was it your car? That sucks, accidents suck. Anyways glad everything is cool. I got a touch of a cold this weekend to, not too bad though. Must have been that intense massage session from last week ;)

Tryska
02-03-2003, 08:56 AM
haha...youg ot my cooties!

and yeah, it was my car.....all i got was a little scratch on my bumper. she managed to wind up with her wheels leaning outwards. Truth be told, i knew she was gonna wind up being at fault, but she had to file a report because she was in a rental car. I don't think she was expecting to get a ticket tho.

Tryska
02-05-2003, 08:35 AM
well i'm finally getting back to feeling like my usual self. unfortuantely life has gotten wierdly hectic, of course. Monday night i had the urge to go to the gym and run a couple of miles....so i did. It felt really good. I was hoping I would be able to get back in to fullt raining mode, but of course, yesterdya I had to be in South Carolina, and will be back there again on Thursday. *sigh* I'm hoping I can get in a weight session tonight. We will see. If i can,. then perhaps tomorrow morning I can do soem cardio before hittign the road.

It's funny...not trianing i notice i feel so much sh*ttier...with random aches and pains, difficulty waking up int he morning and going to bed at night.....I feel so much more alert, and well rested when i'm actually doing soemthign for my body. strange thing that.

Tryska
02-11-2003, 07:00 AM
you know you've been out of the gym too long when you come back and are treated like some superstar or war veteran or something. My workout got interrupted quite a bit by people who were like.."heyy....i haven't seen you in forever where have you been, blah blah blah blah blah blah, etc, etc." at least it was mostly the cute muscle-bound boys who i didn't know even noticed my existence, so that was kinda cool, but still. what should have been an hour turned into 2 hours. :rolleyes:

for my return to the gym i chose a push workout. i lost some strength, and i was also taking it a bit easy on myself, and i was tired from a long day, so here goes:

Push-

Lunges: 45x12x2
Squats: 135x10x2
Bench: 65x8; 75x6
Flyes: 60x6; 60x8
OH press/Side Lat Raise Superset: 50x6x2/8x10x2
Tri Press: (Single Pulley) 40x15x2 (1 set rope, 1 set shortbar)
Abs: 30x4

it felt good to be back. i dunno when the next tiem will be, because i'm in SC today, and then in NO come friday, but hopefully either tomorrow or thursday. that's it..hasta.

JustinF
02-11-2003, 07:07 AM
Hi. :hello: Just thought I'd come in and throw some :spam:

ericg
02-11-2003, 07:17 AM
Nice workout trys. If you ever need a spot on those squats let me know. I will bring the honey.

Tryska
02-11-2003, 07:19 AM
hey thanks justin! I love spam!

*lol* eric, somehow honey, an oly bar, and my hair resting against it, don't sound like a good combination. sides i never need a squat spot..what i do need is a bench spot.

BennettBoy
02-11-2003, 07:21 AM
Where you at in SC Tina?

Tryska
02-11-2003, 07:23 AM
i'm drinving to greer bb.....i should be there by about noon. got some onsite work i need to do.

ericg
02-11-2003, 07:26 AM
Ok, i can help with the bench. thats not a prob at all. we can use the honey later.

BennettBoy
02-11-2003, 07:37 AM
i'm drinving to greer bb.....i should be there by about noon. got some onsite work i need to do.

Oh, OK. I thought if you were going to be in Columbia we could get together for lunch. ;) Maybe one day.

Greer huh? Have fun. Go to Greenville LOL.

Tryska
02-12-2003, 08:24 AM
baha...i had to go to hangar number4 at GSP airport. that was loads of fun.

eric - def lets take a raincheck ont he honey. ;)

galileo
02-12-2003, 08:29 AM
[William Shatner voice]
I want to sex you.

I want to sex you.

I want to sex...you.........up.
[/William Shatner voice]

Tryska
02-12-2003, 08:52 AM
dammit jim! this is a journal, not a personal ad!

Tryska
02-17-2003, 08:46 AM
back from New Orleans.....it was interesting. As far as a club culture, not really my city. We did hang out on bourbon street a bit. Why is it it's the nastiest skany girls who wanna show you there hooters? Anyways, we hung out on a balcony and made boys drop their drawers for beads. I had a running contest with the guy next to me, which i won. I saw more packages and tushes then he saw hooters. That was fun. Also saw a guy get alcohol poisoning it looked like and fall into a coma. oh and i bought a cool pimp hat.

new orleans is generally dilapidated looking...great architecture, but it could use a fresh coat of paint. bourbon street is in fact absolutely filthy. there's no way it could be otherwise though, because there are drunken fools puking on it at all hours of the day.

did lots of walking this weekend, and my calves and feet are still sore. all in all it was a nice diversion.

BennettBoy
02-17-2003, 10:44 AM
Anyways, we hung out on a balcony and made boys drop their drawers for beads. I had a running contest with the guy next to me, which i won. I saw more packages and tushes then he saw hooters. That was fun.

LOL at your adventures Tina. You are too much! :p

Tryska
02-17-2003, 11:01 AM
Hee hee..the best part was i was wearing my brand new pimp hat! Actually i was working in cahoots with this pretty blond girl next to me. she had her boyfriend with her, and we were picking out guys in the crowd that looked like likely marks, and we sweet-talked them into dropping their drawers. some were kinda shy but a couple had no problem showing the goods. I knew i'd definitely won, when i was finally able to cajole the guy i'd made the bet with (he went down on the street) to show us his tush. he took a lot fo work tho.