PDA

View Full Version : The Official BenchAmerica Website is Up N Rockin!

Seanzilla
02-08-2005, 05:27 PM
Check out the official website for BenchAmerica!

www.BenchAmerica.com

Over 800 full color pictures from the first two national championships and the World Bench War 2004 that ALL blow up to full screen when you double click on them.

The 90 minute BenchAmerica DVD and 60 minute BenchAmerica 2 DVD available for only $9.99 each plus shipping!

BA3 National Rankings

Results from BA, BA2 and BA World Bench War

Upcoming Qualifiers Calendar

BenchAmerica Hats, T-Shirt and Hoodies

Contact Info for All Participating Sanctions

BenchAmerica Sponsors, Bodybuilding, Full Contact Fighting and Armwrestling Links Pages

And More!

www.BenchAmerica.com

andy51
02-08-2005, 09:34 PM
Thats a pretty nice site there

emjlr3
02-08-2005, 10:03 PM
looks pretty sweet, how are you associated with them, or shall i say, why have you been promoting them so much?

Seanzilla
02-09-2005, 11:24 AM
looks pretty sweet, how are you associated with them, or shall i say, why have you been promoting them so much?

I am associated with BenchAmerica on a whole bunch of levels. 1st, I was the color commentator for BenchAmerica on Fox Sports Net. Then I was the 3rd Man in the broadcast team for BenchAmerica 2 and I got to be the color commentator again for the BenchAmerica World Bench War.

Also, my company designed their website and we're also BenchAmerica's secondary marketing team; handling all of their gym sport company business relations.