PDA

View Full Version : Help bulking!

sirsmiley
02-09-2005, 04:07 AM
I am 6'0 even with a small frame, i used to be around 155 but i am now up to a solid 170 (167 or so). I work out about 3x a week and my only pure cardio is a bit of eliptical trainer work (i have bad knees!). I would say im pretty fit and ill have to dig up some pics but im somewhat plateauing....

what should i be eating to do a slow bulk (looking to hit like 190 by end of the year)....i have acid reflux (which i am now on over the counter stuff for, used to be rx) so i cannot just eat and eat and eat whatever i want when i want because ill be sicker than a dog....

i take a multivitamin everymorning (centrum forte or something like that) and i stay away from chips, pop (maybe one glass a week) and white bread and crap like that...i get lots of whole grains and greens and other veggies...any particular meats i should be eating to help with proteins etc etc?

TIA!!!

AdmiralDan
02-09-2005, 06:33 AM
most meats are pretty good for you. a specific list can be found in the diet nutrition forum in a sticky called what a bodybuilder eats. if you are plateauing as far as gaining weight you will probably need to up the calories somewhat. as you grow, you need more to fuel your body. if you are having trouble getting calories from solid food, try liquid stuff(protein powder, mrp, weight gainer) or make your own weight gainer, all you need is a blender and a plethora of ingredients