PDA

View Full Version : New guy

psycholifter
02-09-2005, 02:53 PM
Hey everybody Im new I found this site a week ago just havent got around to joining. Im 19 years old 5"11 i weight about 190 and want to be at least 215 by the end of summer. I have been lifting for about 5 years now and love it to death i might even be kind of crazy about it.

snowster900
02-09-2005, 03:50 PM
Welll this should go in the new member section besides that, welcome! and gool luck with all of your goals.

AdmiralDan
02-09-2005, 04:39 PM
if you want advise to get to 215, then EAT. make sure to get down a good diet before considering any supplements other than a multivitamin

psycholifter
02-09-2005, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the advice i am currently bulking up. and i have been useing T bomb 2 but as of now I am cycling off but i will be back on it in a couple of weeks

GlagTheBetrayer
02-10-2005, 01:04 PM
Yeah psycho, I am cycling off T bomb 2 also, it worked well gave me and extra boost during workouts, are you gonna try something new next time? Or stick with the T bomb?
eh eh eh

Thanks for the advice i am currently bulking up. and i have been useing T bomb 2 but as of now I am cycling off but i will be back on it in a couple of weeks

psycholifter
02-10-2005, 05:19 PM
Yeah psycho, I am cycling off T bomb 2 also, it worked well gave me and extra boost during workouts, are you gonna try something new next time? Or stick with the T bomb?
eh eh eh

I probly will stick with T bomb but i am currently looking into test suspension not sure though what i wanna do. Im trying to learn more about test suspension