PDA

View Full Version : My ETS experience

DoUgL@S
02-09-2005, 03:11 PM
There are three things that I can directly attribute to taking ETS. The first and most noticeable is that I am no longer getting DOMS. Before taking this supplement I would be extremely sore 2 days after an intense woukout, squats for example, and I could be sore for up to a week. After taking it consistently for 1 week I have virtually no DOMS. The second is the elimination of elbow pain when doing tricep exercises. Finally, I have noticed that it is easier for me to fall asleep and increased vigor in the mornings.

ryuage
02-09-2005, 04:03 PM
seems like we are experiencing the same things :)

chris mason
02-09-2005, 06:17 PM
Thanks Douglas! As advertised baby!

jazer80
02-10-2005, 02:07 PM
i can't wait for mine to arrive. reading these posts is making me drool. ordered last night from bb.com, should be here in a few

DoUgL@S
02-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Ryu - The sleep issue would be even better if it weren't for a 3 mo old who doesn't care that we have to work i nthe morning.

Chris - I was skeptical but you won me over. :thumbup:

Jazer - why didn't you order from Atlargenutrition.com? I though that was the only source.

jazer80
02-10-2005, 04:37 PM
i was kind of skeptical at first. i meant to order it a couple month's back to give it a chance, but never got around to it. i got crazy doms from gm's two days ago, so i put in the order last night. plus i know a local powerlifter who was a tester for the product and told me it was awesome, so that kind of sealed the deal. nah it's available from other places, i should have ordered from at large, but wanted to order something else with it, so i couldn't buy directly

chris mason
02-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Ryu - The sleep issue would be even better if it weren't for a 3 mo old who doesn't care that we have to work i nthe morning.

Chris - I was skeptical but you won me over. :thumbup:

Jazer - why didn't you order from Atlargenutrition.com? I though that was the only source.

Bb.com is temporarily offering it. They bought a small quantity from us.

jazer80
02-10-2005, 05:01 PM
ah. you guys will be hearing from me in the future then.