PDA

View Full Version : help w/ a diet please

PBX4Sho
02-09-2005, 08:05 PM
hows everyone doin, i'ma complete noob here so

i'm 17 years old, 5'11" and i weight 232 lbs. i need to drop those a little

i was told to eat alot of ALPB on 100% wheat bread and take a protein shake, what kind of protein shake should i pick up to drink maybe in place of lunch or somethin, help please, thanks

andy51
02-09-2005, 08:14 PM
You should post a typical day of eating. And yes Natty PB makes a good snack. If you want to replace a meal then get a MRP. This will contain vitamins, fats, carbs as well as proteins. An example would be opticen.

waynis
02-09-2005, 08:14 PM
you wanna drop some fat

breakfast- oatmeal, egg whites, fruit

lunch- turkey sandwhich with mayo, tomato and lettuce, no cheese. cup of brown rice with 1tbsp of olive oil. Mixed vegetables, in particular broccoli.

3 hours later- two 2 oz turkey breasts, cup of brown rice, mixed veggies

dinner- turkey or chicken breasts, mixed veggies.

before bed- 1 cup of cottage cheese, egg whites , peanut butter, almonds or any type of efa's.

In between meals you can take your protein shake, Good fats, and fruits.

Take this diet to your daily caloric needs and you will drop weight rapidly. Make sure your eating atleast every 3 hours and drinking 1-2 gallons of water a day. Also supply yourself with vitamins and minerals.

Optimum08
02-09-2005, 08:52 PM
:withstupi

PBX4Sho
02-10-2005, 07:40 PM
typical day:

Breakfast: when i get the time...either 2 pancakes or a nutrigrain bar
Lunch: when i'm at school...Pretzel w/ cheese and a mt. dew
out of school: most likely 2 Chilli Cheese dogs and a mt. dew
Dinner: Some type of chicken and rice, spaggetti (sp?), or turkey

problem is, at dinner i eat a lot, because i basically feel like i havent eatten all day, i am kinda large, lmfao....hopein to change all that here

Adam
02-10-2005, 07:43 PM
well.......
you've got ALOT of things to change.
Go read for a long time. Read the stickies. Read the articles.

Dirt
02-10-2005, 07:46 PM
typical day:

Breakfast: when i get the time...either 2 pancakes or a nutrigrain bar
Lunch: when i'm at school...Pretzel w/ cheese and a mt. dew
out of school: most likely 2 Chilli Cheese dogs and a mt. dew
Dinner: Some type of chicken and rice, spaggetti (sp?), or turkey

problem is, at dinner i eat a lot, because i basically feel like i havent eatten all day, i am kinda large, lmfao....hopein to change all that here

That's easily the worst diet I've ever seen. The only positive thing is that you can't possibly change anything and make it worse than that. Read the stickies, search the forums, and do the opposite of whatever you are doing now.