PDA

View Full Version : Natural Testo Boosters, any good?

TheBigNasty
02-10-2005, 05:22 AM
Ive just finished a supply of a product my Maximuscle called TRIUBULUS that contained:

Tribulus Terrestris, Horny Goat Weed and Beta-Ecydsterone.

It is a natural testosterone booster that has been shown to increase natural testosterone levels by upto 40%.

I was stacking it with ZMA, which aslo has shown to increase natural testosterone production.

However, Tribulus has just run out, and ZMA is gonna run out soon. Im tight for cash, but dont mind spending money on supples that are effective and worth while.

SHould I reinvest in these or similar products? Has anybody any any suggestions for Natural testosterone boosters?

jazer80
02-10-2005, 09:19 AM
i think i can give you some valuable insight. if your diet is good, and you are under thirty, DO NOT waste your time. look around the boards and you will find this to be true. ZMA works through correcting a zinc deficiency, which will cause a lowered test level. if you're eating properly and not a vegetarian you're getting enough zinc. if you're still concerned, take your multi before bed instead of the day (you would normally take ZMA, almost all natty test boosters actually, at nightttime, which is when your body produces the most test, to take advantage of this time). as far as tribulus / etc., older men who are way past their prime seem to like it. however, for someone who is already in an age bracket where their natural test is maximized, and doing activities (ie intense weight lifting and proper diet) that raise testosterone levels, you are already maximizing your natural test, so a pill can't do that any more for you.

it's one thing to hear the reasons why they are useless, and another to experience it. let me ask you, did you notice a strength gain that was out of the ordinary when taking this (assuming you were in a well developed program. i work at gnc and get people who come in and say they want to get into lifting and buy whatever product i sell them due to commissions on a particular item. they always assume it was the pill/powder/potion whatever, and not just them beginning a new program, or working harder because they think they're a test monster now)? when you stopped taking it, did you notice a decrease in strength?

let me give you my experience. i work at GNC, so i get lots of products for free or cheap on a regular basis. anyways i was taking the premier natural test formula. T3. this had a large dosage of quality tribulus, ZMA, eurycoma longifolia jack, avena sativa, arginine malate, and a ton of other less known test boosters. i got a free one month's trial from the company, and bought another employee's off him for 10$, so i had two month's worth. it was around my second week on it that i began a bulk, and during my bulk i gained at a rate that i could attribute to the bulk. anyways i got blood tests done and had raised liver enzymes (i'm not saying it's these, or any, pills that caused this, or even trying to imply it), so i stopped taking most of the 'strength/bodybuilding' pills i had been taking. anyways, i had been on the stuff about five or six weeks, and stopped cold turkey. all of a sudden my strength was gone... nah i'm just ****ing with ya, i didn't notice a damn thing.

while taking the pills i thought my sex drive was higher. this could have been from teh arginine, or completely in my head, as i knew my formula was strikingly similar to enzyte... if you're a 45 year old guy, then maybe you'd wanna stay on the stuff, assuming you make decent money. but paying for this stuff if you're under thirty and eat decent is a waste of your time, plain and simple. if you don't believe me stay on it another month or two and go off, and go to the gym and see if you can still hit your max lifts. i'll bet you can

jazer80
02-10-2005, 09:19 AM
holy **** i'm sorry that was so long man. hope i shed some light on it for ya

Holto
02-10-2005, 09:52 AM
Ive just finished a supply of a product my Maximuscle called TRIUBULUS that contained:

Tribulus Terrestris, Horny Goat Weed and Beta-Ecydsterone.

It is a natural testosterone booster that has been shown to increase natural testosterone levels by upto 40%.

I was stacking it with ZMA, which aslo has shown to increase natural testosterone production.

However, Tribulus has just run out, and ZMA is gonna run out soon. Im tight for cash, but dont mind spending money on supples that are effective and worth while.

SHould I reinvest in these or similar products? Has anybody any any suggestions for Natural testosterone boosters?

before you spend any more money on this try to find some clinical research to support the claims made by these companies

did you know they can claim anything without the research to prove it ?

Vido
02-10-2005, 10:27 AM
waste of money

jazer80
02-10-2005, 10:41 AM
before you spend any more money on this try to find some clinical research to support the claims made by these companies

did you know they can claim anything without the research to prove it ?
and even if it is proven, it's not like it would have been with healthy 20 year old weight lifters. if they proved zma raised test, their sample population was people with zinc deficiencies. (don't know if you're into cars, but they do the same with power parts. 'this air intake adds 20hp!!' nevermind the fact that was compared to a clogged filter or one of a number of stupid tricks they use in their 'research'

TheBigNasty
02-22-2005, 07:15 AM
Thanks for the advice, I wont waste my cash any longer :)