PDA

View Full Version : LittleDudeSteve's Journal

LittleDudeSteve
02-10-2005, 11:38 AM
Well, let's start with some facts:
Name : Steven
Height : 5' 11"
Weight : 190

I hope to get a gym membership soon. I don't know if I will or not, but it's going to be up to parents, because I don't have a driver's liscence.
I'll update as much as possible.

Steve

AdmiralDan
02-10-2005, 09:38 PM
:spam:

consider either school or powerhouse. when it gets nicer out, you can ride your bike to powerhouse. i may even go there this summer. if you want, call all the local gyms and find prices. if you end up with a membership to the gym i go to, i'll give you a ride in exchange for a spot

LadyLifter
02-11-2005, 07:14 AM
:spam: welcome to the wbb...good luck with everything....got any specific goals???

LittleDudeSteve
02-14-2005, 05:16 AM
Um, haven't been able to post.
Well, I have thought about what I'm going to do, and I'm going to do what you did, AdmiralDan. I'm going to do some cardio around the yard, do some pullups, pushups, situps, and jump rope, as you did. Then, once I'm really into it I will look around at getting an olympic weight set, or a gym membership.

As for my goals, LadyLifter:
I'd like to lose a bit (lot) of fat, and gain a lot of muscle. My weight doesn't matter to me, except when I'm just sitting arounn eating nothing healthy, like candy and brownies, etc... I have been watching what I've been eating though. I never thought'd it be this hard to not eat food. At our staff meeting on Saturday, I was like, "Mmmm, gota get one of those donught." I ended up not eating one, but it's hard. I'll try and stick to eating good though.