PDA

View Full Version : Haven't worked out in 10 days....

Collegekid
02-11-2005, 11:19 AM
I got this random case of insomnia about 2 weeks ago and wasn't sleeping more than a couple hours a night. Needless to say I haven't had any energy to work out and it wouldn't have done be any good anyway since I wasn't sleeping at all.

Just starting to recover, think I'm going to give it one more day so I can be at full energy when I go back to the gym, but DAMN am I anxious....

Not Not Brian
02-11-2005, 11:28 AM
Yeah, I get a minor case of that once a quarter. Hmm...and it seems to always happend around midterms, go firgure.

crazedwombat
02-11-2005, 11:36 AM
also, if you're taking supplements like ephedra or green tea supps, or something that loads you with energy, (no2 etc) and you take them too late, they might cause it too, good to watch out for.

Optimum08
02-11-2005, 03:53 PM
im with wombat...i personally can't drink/take caffeine too late or else i can't go to sleep...so just be weary about some supps and taking them too late in the day...

Collegekid
02-11-2005, 04:35 PM
Yeah I never really took caffeine or any stimulants at all. i dunno why i got this case of insomnia, but i got these (perscribed) sleeping pills to take for a couple weeks to get me back in a normal sleep cycle. hopefully i'll still be able to sleep when i go off 'em