PDA

View Full Version : measuring whey

reesee
02-12-2005, 08:45 PM
Hello

I bought a 910g bottle of whey from my local supermarket. I have read the directions and it's saying "two slightly rounded scoops of powder (35g) to 310 ml of my favorite beverage". I put two scoops in a glass with milk and it looked like paste, I dumped it. How much liquid is 310ml?

Thanks for the assistance.

AdmiralDan
02-12-2005, 09:08 PM
you may have to use a blender to get it to mix. some brands will mix easily with a spoon while others(i imagine yours is in this group) mix best with a blender

Double D
02-12-2005, 10:34 PM
Hello

I bought a 910g bottle of whey from my local supermarket. I have read the directions and it's saying "two slightly rounded scoops of powder (35g) to 310 ml of my favorite beverage". I put two scoops in a glass with milk and it looked like paste, I dumped it. How much liquid is 310ml?

Thanks for the assistance.

LOL, Ever hear of a measuring cup.

Like the guy above said some brands dont mix as well, especially with a spoon. If you dont have a blender get a protein shaker, or something with a lid that you can shake it up in which will help it mix way better. Also making it ahead of time or adding more liquid will help.

Canadian Crippler
02-12-2005, 10:41 PM
250ml = 1 cup

So you're looking at roughly 1.25 cups, which cannot be achieved without actually measuring.

reesee
02-12-2005, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the responses. I have a hand blender and will use that I guess, I didn't think of it before. Thanks again for the help.