PDA

View Full Version : bulking and snoring

Ace7644
02-12-2005, 09:13 PM
have any of you noticed that once you put on a bunch of weight from bulking that youve started to snore at night, where you didnt snore before. i did a m1t bulk cycle for 6 weeks and went from around 175 to 195 and now i snore at night, i cant tell you how many times ive been woken up at night by my roomate or my girlfriend.

gopher
02-12-2005, 09:18 PM
Try Breath Right strips and spray. I know several guys who swear by them to stop their bulking cycle snoring.

Patz
02-13-2005, 12:16 AM
I used to be on a medicine for epilepsy, and I had been on it for so long that it wasn't working well anymore. One major affect of the medicine was weight gain and with my desk job I shot up to 265. When I was 265, I was a SNORING MACHINE. I got on a new medicine, dropped about 20lbs in a month or so, and the snoring ceased. It may have something to do with the uvula anging more with added weight. That's not a scientific guess, but I felt it hanging closer at that time in my life. If you'll take note, a lot of fat people snore...

BFG123
02-13-2005, 06:56 AM
LOL, It happened to me too drove my wife crazy. She bought me that spray for snoring works well.........

crazedwombat
02-14-2005, 07:17 AM
do you tonsils cause snoring at all? one of mine permanently stay swelled and I snore and my woman hates it.

Ace7644
02-15-2005, 02:42 PM
i dont know about your tonsils causing it but not in my case seeing i had them taken out when i was 7, what causes it is when the flap of skin that seperates your throat and your nasal passage tapers off and the two tubes meet, when you breath that flap of skin flaps aaround and you snore