PDA

View Full Version : The Journey of a Freak

FREAKZILLA
02-14-2005, 07:29 AM
Pringles, Burgers, Fries, and any other junk food you can possibly think of would pretty much sum up my diet within the last 5 years. As you can imagine the toll of eating all of those fatty foods has put a large burden on my body, the burden being fat!

At only 24 years of age I am a whopping 370lbs and at 6'2 this weight is no where justifiable. The most weight I have ever lost was about 30lbs and that was 2 years ago. No fad diets, just clean eating and about an hour in the gym 4 days a week. Unfortunately I fell off and got right back into my horrible eating habits (Pizza is evil)

I am creating this journal to not only keep track of my progress, but to get feedback from my daily activities from all of you, it would be greatly appreciated.

So please do not hesitate to criticize me on my journey (Just keep it constructive :D )

I am currently at work so my activities and diet will be posted later today along with current pics.

AdmiralDan
02-14-2005, 09:14 AM
good luck. what is your current diet and routine like?

DoUgL@S
02-14-2005, 09:21 AM
Kudos on the decision to change your life. Let me be the 1st to :spam: your journal

FREAKZILLA
02-14-2005, 09:24 AM
My diet is fairly balanced. I try to eat about 5 small meals a day every 2.5 to 3 hours. I usually have about 1 1/2 cup of vegtables during every meal along with 32 oz's of water. As for protein consumption, I try to get at least 240 grams in me throughout the day and I stay away from carbs after 3 pm. I have quite the sweet tooth, so before bed I am going to down a Sans Carmel Protein shake.

As for supps I only use Protein,Creatine,Multi,Fish caps, and Flax Seed oil.

AdmiralDan
02-14-2005, 04:26 PM
how many calories do you take in a day. with your description of "5 small meals", you may not be getting enough for your size

FREAKZILLA
02-14-2005, 05:08 PM
Right now im only pulling in about 2,000. My doctor wanted me to get down to 1200 a day I tried it but my routine suffered greatley, I could barley get through a 45 minute workout. I started feeling light headed.

FREAKZILLA
03-22-2005, 09:41 PM
So after an absence I have finally returned to begin the journey. For the most part I have been eating clean and have been feeling alot better, But this large calorie dip is making me a little faint.

I am used to eating fastfood everyday and im sure I was getting 4,000 cals a day easliy. Due to excessive weight gain and a glimpse at the Supersize me movie I decided I better get my **** together before I get any older. At 24 I am the heaviest I have ever been in my life and that is not good.

So Monday was the first official day of clean eating.

Meal 1-Protein Shake,Multi Grain Bar, Apple

Meal 2- Oatmeal,O.J., and a slice of whole wheat

Meal 3 1 Can of Chunklight and a Banana

Meal 4 6 inch Roasted Chkn Brst from Subway on whole wheat w/ Lettuce,Pickles,Tomatoes and Chipotle Sauce.

Meal 5 2 chicken breast with 2 cups of mixed Veggies.

And before bed I endulged in a cappucino VPX Cassien Shake.

Not to bad, I felt pretty good through out the day as opposed to feeling sluggish when I was eating Carls all the time.

As for Mondays workout I hit the weights pretty light because it has been such a long absence. It was definatly a wise choice because I am feeling pretty sore today, but nothing I didn't expect.

Speaking of today, My eating was very clean once again. I recentley bought a case of Instone chocolate pudding as well as two 1/2 gallons of egg whites from EW International. And today I endulged in both.

Meal 1- 5 egg whites, Toast (Wheat-no butter) and O.J.

Meal 2- 1 Can chunklight with Vitamin Water

Meal 3-6" Chicken Breast Double meat from Subway

Meal 4- Protein Shake,Banana, Small box of Cranberrys

Meal 5- Burger (I made) with Sweet Potato Fries :bang:

That last one was a killer, but I am trying real hard.

Thats it for today, Im sorry it was not more detailed but there is chaos at work and I am working a double shift, More detail tommorrow along with calorie intake. And as I type this I am having a cup of the Instone Pudding, I read a couple of reviews and alot of people said it was pretty tasty. For the most part it is a decent substitute for pudding, but it definatly has a somewhat funky aftertaste. But thats just my opinion.

Well... Until tommorrow folks.