PDA

View Full Version : Is At Large ever gonna sell...?

Optimum08
02-14-2005, 06:29 PM
hey chris or daniel...

is At Large ever gonna sell carbs such as dextrose or malto? cuz im planning on mixing my own PWO shake wit nitrean and creatine 500 and it would just be a lot easier if i could get some dex from u guys too....just curious?

andy51
02-14-2005, 06:45 PM
wondering the same...

Shark
02-14-2005, 11:43 PM
This has been discussed before. I believe they aren't really planning on it because there is little incentive for them as they are not a huge bulk supplier of sups. Not very much profit involved for them. Not to say they are all about profit but it would have to make sence financially. Chris or Daniel correct me if i'm wrong.

chris mason
02-15-2005, 08:04 AM
It has nothing to do with profit really.

I just don't see a need to sell the product as I don't see much point in selling that product separately.

If you want to make a shake as described all you would need do is buy Opticen and add Creatine 500 to it.

In terms of taking creatine alone just take it with juice. You really don't need to do anything else.

ElPietro
02-15-2005, 08:09 AM
Isn't dextrose like $2 for a few pounds at grocery stores? Why would you want to order something like that online when the shipping would cost you 5 times what the product is worth?

Plus storing it all would probably suck for Chris too.

galileo
02-22-2005, 11:16 AM
I can't seem to find dextrose in a grocery store down my way. Perhaps Canada is more accessible?

Try a wine/beer making store.

rookiebldr
02-22-2005, 05:31 PM
Nope not here either. I've only found it in supplement supply stores. I've tried wine making stores, they don't stock it either anymore.

Optimum08
02-22-2005, 08:44 PM
i just got a good amount off of 1fast400 cuz the brewery stores around here are pretty ghetto....

Isaac Wilkins
02-23-2005, 08:25 AM
Nope not here either. I've only found it in supplement supply stores. I've tried wine making stores, they don't stock it either anymore.

That's interesting, since it's sort of required to make a lot of wines.

Bastards!