PDA

View Full Version : Dieting made easy you can call it

mr_hand
11-23-2001, 10:11 AM
You guys seen this dieting aid called Body Solutions? What do you think is up with it? I just saw a report on the local news where the used a person off the street to try and get an honest assesment of if this stuff actually works. They tracked this guy for a month, and he lost like 12 lbs and 4 inches. The reporter was interviewing doctors and nutrionalists and people like that. Some dont know what to think about this. This guy ate the same foods, but downed this stuff 3 hours before bed, and thats it. I know once you take it you cant eat till the next morning. Do you guys think not eating after like 8:30 pm, would make this much of a difference? I dont know. Just wanted to share it with you health nuts. Pretty interesting.

Tryska
11-23-2001, 10:23 AM
so you down this magical get-thin solution 3 hours before bed, and you can eat whatever you want?

cool. i think i'll give it a try.

Alex.V
11-23-2001, 10:26 AM
DNP PM™

mr_hand
11-23-2001, 10:48 AM
Obviously, its some good ole marketing b.s., but I was wondering if not eating 3 hrs before bed does that much, cuz I guess that is their only RULE. Im surprised you peoples havent heard of it, its getting big up here on the East Coast.

Wizard
11-23-2001, 11:52 AM
That's crap.It's all about calories.