PDA

View Full Version : gettin a better stomache

AKROWDY
02-16-2005, 07:00 PM
im poretty skinny but my stomache has been growin a little so im trying to lose it, i eliminated pop and candy, what other foods are really bad when trying to lose fat, what foods are good when trying to gain weight, but not fat?

Saint Patrick
02-16-2005, 07:34 PM
LOL where to start.....

Read the sticky at the top of this forum titled "What a Bodybuilder Eats". After you've read the entire thing, them come back to this thread and ask any more questions you might have.

CBrons
02-16-2005, 09:02 PM
Go on the mcdonalds diet as seen in "Supersize Me." That is the diet i've followed for several months and although my cholesterol is up 200% from when I started, I think im starting to lose weight... at least thats what the scale says.

CBrons
02-16-2005, 09:02 PM
^ joke

AKROWDY
02-17-2005, 07:51 PM
Go on the mcdonalds diet as seen in "Supersize Me." That is the diet i've followed for several months and although my cholesterol is up 200% from when I started, I think im starting to lose weight... at least thats what the scale says.

Oh yeah i eliminated fast food as well. Besides chipotle, haha.

getfit
02-18-2005, 02:06 AM
LOL where to start.....

Read the sticky at the top of this forum titled "What a Bodybuilder Eats". After you've read the entire thing, them come back to this thread and ask any more questions you might have.
:withstupi searching for info is such a wonderful thing! and WBB as it all!