PDA

View Full Version : gaining on a budget

beaumc
02-17-2005, 11:24 AM
i have $3!! lol, no but i have very bad funds right now (tax season). my strength has greatly gone up from 135 bench to 185 in 2 months (did it 4 times at 185 :strong: ) this is my first time weightlifting so i want some mass-cant get above 160 (6'1''). what can i eat to get me bigger on a budget? i have much trouble eating more than 3-4 times a day-makes me sick. please help uys and gals!! :hello:

eddie500
02-17-2005, 11:29 AM
I gained 15 pounds in 3 months by eating mostly as cheap as possible.
Milk.. Potatoes. Pasta.. Breads.. Oatmeal.. Tuna..
Peanut butter.. Yogurt..

This is all really cheap! if you buy properly you can probably pay 3 dollars a day for the right portions of all of this. Buy the cheap meats...

I try to eat 5 meals a day.. Eating the 5 meals a day really worked for me... I also hate eating this much... It took me a couple months to adapt to this deit.. but I never look foward to eating.

AdmiralDan
02-17-2005, 01:47 PM
read the sticky in diet and nutrition called "what a bodybuilder eats". find whatever on that list is cheapest and get it. watch the sales for your grocery store and buy stuff when it is on sale. also, get more calorie dense foods so you can consume less for more calories. i suggest natural peanut butter and olive oil