PDA

View Full Version : Lean Muscle Mass

aormz
02-18-2005, 04:36 PM
I'm 6'3 200lbs right now, and my stomach is like 38 inches in diameter (large). My abs pop out about 3 inches (on the side) and you can see the top 6 after i work them out, but if i dont you cannot.
Last time I got ripped i was doing the Arnold workout 12,10,8,6,4 and 5*25 leg raises everyday with one day of intense ab sessions (circuit).

I got shredded before by eating 6 meals a day and skipping carbs in between each meal (stacking on protein, about 250 a day). My diet looked something like this

1: 6 eggs 2 yolk 4 white + 2 pcs of wheat toast or 1 serving of Oatmeal

2: protein shake 50gs

3: tuna samwhich (sandwhich) with some vegetables

4: Beef jerky or plain meat

5: (post workout meal) Protein Shake

6: Dinner (usually steak + potatoes and vegetables)

I know that i was serverly lacking on my carbs, but that's part of the reason i was getting ripped so quickly.

What i'm asking is for someone to make me a Meal plan that would help me keep my muscle (not break it down) and lose my fat!!!

also if someone could tell me how to do cardio and anaerobics (per week) to burn fat & keep my muscle (as much as possible). I used to do 30 minutes of cardio 3x per week and 10 50 yards sprints 3x a week

HELP!!! :omg:

Shao-LiN
02-18-2005, 06:42 PM
Looked more like you were severely lacking in calories.

Manveet
02-20-2005, 10:41 PM
In terms of meal plans, read the sticky "What a bodybuilder eats." That should give you an idea of what foods you should be eating.

Your calories seem to low, even for a cut. Bump them up a little more. You don't want to be losing more than .5-1lb of fat a week, because potentially anything over that is likely to be muscle loss.

In terms of cardio, search for the term "H.I.I.T" or "HIIT".