PDA

View Full Version : Losin the stomach while still tryin to bulk

SicilianPlayboy
02-20-2005, 07:07 PM
Hey guys as much as i didnt want it to happen, i have developed a mini belli in my attempts to gain mass. Now i wasnt going to worry about it until i started to cut... but im starting to get annoyed with it. Is there any possible way ot lose the belly while still gaining lets say 10 more pounds or so. If it is possible please point me in the right direction. Thanks

trich daddy
02-20-2005, 07:30 PM
As far as I know, there is no way to do this without 'help.'

However, you can maintain your current weight and gain lean mass (more slowly than bulking) while still losing the belly fat.

kbber
02-21-2005, 01:26 AM
from what ive learnt theres no way to spot reduce

ixnys
02-21-2005, 02:52 AM
You're eating too much. Lower the calories so you get enough to gain muscle, but not too much or else the calories go to fat.

AdmiralDan
02-21-2005, 03:10 AM
You're eating too much. Lower the calories so you get enough to gain muscle, but not too much or else the calories go to fat.

if only it was that easy

aormz
02-21-2005, 10:44 AM
Do Arnold ab cycle

do abs every day 5 sets of 25 switching from hanging leg raises and crunches every day

after a month of this you complicate it with twisting..
a month later you warmup workouts with 10 minutes of roman chair situps and continue

I did this for like 2 1/2 months and my abs grew to be the biggest on my body.. crushing fat and stacking muscle