PDA

View Full Version : Tryin to lose the gut

Kahnizzle
02-20-2005, 07:20 PM
I'm trying to get the tire around my gut gone so I look more like an hour glass. I've got a big upper body and this would just make me look even more muscular.

Any suggestions on exercises and/ or diet suggestions to lose the gut but also keep the bulk in the upper body?

Here's a pic.....

AdmiralDan
02-20-2005, 07:22 PM
so a search. this question has been answered a million times

Manveet
02-20-2005, 10:38 PM
I'm trying to get the tire around my gut gone so I look more like an hour glass. I've got a big upper body and this would just make me look even more muscular.

Any suggestions on exercises and/ or diet suggestions to lose the gut but also keep the bulk in the upper body?

Here's a pic.....

I suggest you search under the term "cutting", and read up on some threads.

Zearoth
02-21-2005, 01:56 PM
C'mon guys... Quit asking such general questions when you know it'd be covered on a large forum like WBB.

If you want to lose bodyfat, then cutting would be your best bet. There a re lots of different ways of cutting though. So I suggest you do your homework and go looking for which one would appeal to your goals. However, when you're cutting, you WILL NOT be able to gain muscle mass. If you're really good or lucky, you'll be able to maintain the same strength, but its not unusual to see decrease in strength.

Bottom line: GO on a cut to lose bodyfat, but be prepared to lose some muscle. It all depends on how well youa ctually keep your diet and training program.

Optimum08
02-21-2005, 02:59 PM
go on a cut....do some HIIT...use the search function...