PDA

View Full Version : Unplanned Cheat Day Overload

Jane
11-24-2001, 08:03 AM
Does this happen to anyone else, ever? Yesterday, the day after Thanksgiving, for some reason I went into this MASSIVE unplanned cheat day. It was ridiculously massive. I think I stopped eating for a total of two hours the entire day, and that was only every now and then to let my stomach not be quite so tight so I could have something else. And it was crap food too. Like KFC, pizza hut, cheese, salami, snickers, ice cream cake, the works. WTF? I wasn't upset or stressed or anything, I just decided to eat everything in the whole fookin house. My tummy still hurts and I look like a fookin swiss ball. I could barely sleep, even. How do I deal? And how do I prevent this from happening again? (Or am I just a crazy person and no one knows wtf im talking about??)

Reinier
11-24-2001, 08:06 AM
mm never happened to me.
i have noticed that theres no "having a tiny bite of chocolate"
when i start i cant stop from having the whole bar, so i dont start anymore.

The_Chicken_Daddy
11-24-2001, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Jane
, I just decided to eat everything in the whole fookin house. My tummy still hurts and I look like a fookin swiss ball.

hahaha....this made me laugh a lot. :thumbup:

Wizard
11-24-2001, 08:12 AM
If it happens every now and then it's ok.Primaly mentally,it's ace..

Tryska
11-24-2001, 08:14 AM
yeah..definitely let the guilt go over it. Did you have a lot of carbs on thanksgiving? eating lot's of simple carbs can set you up for a rollercoaster of craving and binging on more carbs later on.....

Jane
11-24-2001, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by The_Chicken_Daddy

hahaha....this made me laugh a lot. :thumbup:

lol, i almost wrote "i look like a balloon", but then I changed it so its more relevant to this community :p

Jane
11-24-2001, 08:17 AM
yeah i did tryska, that may have affected it. late night meal on thanksgiving too, and I hate waking up not hungry, so that could have started the whole thing. *shrug*

CBates
11-24-2001, 08:18 AM
Yeah, I know what your talking about Jane. Doesn't happen often to me, but maybe once every month or two it will. I'll mess up accidentally on my diet and then I'll just say "screw it, planned cheat day now!" :D

SamB
11-24-2001, 09:04 AM
dont worry about it... what does one day matter? even dorian had a cheat meal once a week, and i doubt he settled for 6 chicken nuggets!

Jane
11-24-2001, 09:14 AM
any suggestions for how i should be eating today? Eventually Im bound to get hungry, even though I think I stored enough away yesterday to last me all winter. BTW, taking maintenance calorie levels into account, I think I overate by enough yesterday to gain 1.5 pounds.

Alex.V
11-24-2001, 09:21 AM
Go straight back to your normal diet. Starving yourself will just set you up for severe hunger pangs later. Just relax and go back to what you were doing before the holidays. It's okay, girl. I know where you're coming from. :)

Jane
11-24-2001, 09:23 AM
thats what i figured. small meals every couple of hours and no selfdeprication.

Alex.V
11-24-2001, 09:25 AM
Yep yep. holiday feasts are always a shock to the system, takes a while to get back into the groove. (Says the guy who's probably kept 3 of the 6.5 pounds he seems to have gained after that one meal.)

Jane
11-24-2001, 09:35 AM
oh no....poor belial might actually hit the 5% bodyfat level...;)

:thumbup:

reso
11-24-2001, 09:38 AM
jane yah it happened to me ,like u cant get that nice taste of JUNK FOOD out of your system so u want more:P

Jane
11-24-2001, 09:47 AM
exactly. good to know im not completely crazy. :D

Reinier
11-24-2001, 11:10 AM
jane yah it happened to me ,like u cant get that nice taste of JUNK FOOD out of your system so u want more:P

i ate just a few fries yesterday and i felt so fuckin YUCK i couldn`t get that nasty **** taste away.... eeewwl

Alex.V
11-24-2001, 11:22 AM
oh no....poor belial might actually hit the 5% bodyfat level...;)

:thumbup:

:-p

Closer to 7.5-8% right now.....

Everybody gives me such a hard time.

Celestial
11-24-2001, 02:14 PM
Oh GOD! i thought I was the only one who didnt cheat on Turkey day but ended up cheating the day after:rolleyes: LOL Now I dont feel so bad!:) Off to the gym I go!

Chris Rodgers
11-24-2001, 02:24 PM
I just love the fact that you used the word "fookin".

I do that like 1-2 times per week. :p Don't worry about it.

PS- will you marry me once you're old enough? :angel:

Maki Riddington
11-24-2001, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Belial
Go straight back to your normal diet. Starving yourself will just set you up for severe hunger pangs later. Just relax and go back to what you were doing before the holidays. It's okay, girl. I know where you're coming from. :)

*** Yup.

Jane
11-24-2001, 02:46 PM
celestial--same with me, i had a reasonable thanksgiving but the day after i went nuts

latman--ya sure you want to marry a swiss ball? ;)

Celestial
11-24-2001, 05:09 PM
I ate really good on T day...yesterday...I had a canoli:eek: and way to much carbs:eek: but i didnt gain weight:D didnt loose any either:rolleyes:

reso
11-24-2001, 05:19 PM
its T-Day everyday for me now,BULKING :/ j/k eating clean i guess, if i cheat i wont stress causes its bulking:) but whaeva happens ,:) get back on your diet people !!!!!!!!

Orange357
11-25-2001, 12:01 PM
oops same happened to me today..It was only supposed to be ONE cookie!!!:cry:

Jane
11-25-2001, 12:14 PM
aww, its ok orange, we're in this game for the long haul :thumbup:

Happy Holidays!

Celestial
11-25-2001, 12:38 PM
aww, its ok orange, we're in this game for the long haul :thumbup:

Happy Holidays! I just had 5 potato chips:eek: :help: :cry: hahaha...nah its ok. I believe that you shouldnt deprive yourself...at least in my situation of loosing weight..it just makes it harder and makes you want to binge. You can have what you want IMO just in moderation!

Orange357
11-25-2001, 12:46 PM
thank god im not pre-comp yet...

the doc
11-25-2001, 07:51 PM
i ate a whole large pizza on friday after eating a half a pecan pie on thursday after a huge meal. :(

heathj
11-25-2001, 10:03 PM
doc=fat

beercan
11-26-2001, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by the doc
i ate a whole large pizza on friday after eating a half a pecan pie on thursday after a huge meal. :(

Aren't you not supposed to eat carbs with fat? :p

the doc
11-26-2001, 05:58 AM
lol... As for the pie, it was low fat, after a planned cheat/carb up day on thurs.

as for the pizza, i went to visit my woman (HADN'T SEEN HER IN A MONTH!) and she greeted me with a large pizza... I told her "woman, no more pizzas damnit, can't you see i'm trying to get ripped here!!"

Then proceeded to workout all those cals on her... lol

YatesNightBlade
11-26-2001, 06:57 AM
So you had Fat and Carbs ...... and she had just Protein :D

Budiak
11-26-2001, 12:59 PM
Oh thats sooooo DIRTY I LOVE IT!

As for thanksgiving, I refrained from blowing my dietary wad, and actually came out of the weekend a little more ripped and big than before (I took five days off of training and just ate right).

Sure, my friends joshed me about it the whole time, and tried to pressure me into eating everything in sight but hey, who can see their abs on monday?? BWAAAAAAAAA!

The best thing was the look on their faces when I told the waiter at the diner "If there is butter on that bun I'm going to slit your throat."

There wasn't any butter on the bun.

Jane
11-26-2001, 03:37 PM
lol...i hate going out to eat and making special requests. I feel like im so strange and annoying.

But most of the time I do it anyway! :thumbup: It is their job after all...and I AM a paying customer...and I DO tip fairly :D

Alex.V
11-26-2001, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Budiak

The best thing was the look on their faces when I told the waiter at the diner "If there is butter on that bun I'm going to slit your throat."

There wasn't any butter on the bun.

Never be harsh with the people who handle your food when you're not watching.

Think about it.

IceRgrrl
11-27-2001, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Belial

Never be harsh with the people who handle your food when you're not watching.

Think about it.

Good point. I worked in a restaurant...be polite to the people who serve you and they'll be nice to you ;) If not, well...

Reality Youth
11-27-2001, 08:33 AM
Just curious...

Uhh, low fat pecan pie?? Was it like 1.5 pecans per slice? :confused:

SamB
11-27-2001, 09:37 AM
the waiter probably made sure to drop your bun on the floor, then spit in it.

but hey, it didn't have butter :D :D :D

the doc
11-27-2001, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Reality Youth
Just curious...

Uhh, low fat pecan pie?? Was it like 1.5 pecans per slice? :confused:

lol, yea it was [/I]realitively[I] speaking, it was really a chocolate chip pecan pie, as so there were only a few pecans/slice

Reinier
11-27-2001, 10:53 AM
Good point. I worked in a restaurant...be polite to the people who serve you and they'll be nice to you If not, well...

lol like that ace scene in road trip.