PDA

View Full Version : I don't have a high self esteme...

Gutz981
02-21-2005, 09:19 PM
There is some fat on my chest area...Now I know that it is muscle...but is there anyway I could still take my daily protien shake and get rid of this chest "fat" or so it seems like fat..any ideas?

FireBug
02-21-2005, 09:23 PM
Cut. Just remember to count the cals in to your total. Btw you cant target reduce "fat".

wrestlemaniac
02-21-2005, 09:24 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about it. Maybe ask your doctor for some advice on it though. He can help more than any of us.

Gutz981
02-21-2005, 09:25 PM
No I know that...Its just late at night I just got done eating...I have a major self esteme issue...so mabye its just me...

wrestlemaniac
02-21-2005, 09:36 PM
You're 14, you should have self esteem issues. Don't worry about it so much. The sooner you focus on changing what you can change the better things get. And, on a side note, if I was benching 210 at 14 it'd make me pretty happy.

Brotherofiron
02-21-2005, 09:38 PM
Why don’t you have a high self esteem? To be a bodybuilder is to walk with your head held high, for you display a level of discipline that is unparalleled. You shouldn’t have any reason to have low self esteem. Just look in the mirror and know that you will be huge one day...so work your @ss off to get to that day.

jbarba
02-21-2005, 09:39 PM
dude your 14 your healthy and your pretty damn stong for your age. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. What do you think cause you got fat on your chest the chicks aint gonna dig ya? Your sweatin over nothing. Its all about the attitude so you can either say screw it and take life by the balls and accomplish everything you want to accomplish or you can mope around and feel sorry for yourself. and which one of those attitudes do you think the chicks dig?

spencerjrus
02-21-2005, 11:10 PM
There is some fat on my chest area...Now I know that it is muscle...but is there anyway I could still take my daily protien shake and get rid of this chest "fat" or so it seems like fat..any ideas?

it seems unlikely that protein is causing your problem, examine your diet and workout more closely and find a solution that allows you to keep lifting while getting rid of the excess fat. (if it even is that, it sounds like your not sure?)

Homz
02-22-2005, 04:37 AM
dude your 14 your healthy and your pretty damn stong for your age. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. What do you think cause you got fat on your chest the chicks aint gonna dig ya? Your sweatin over nothing. Its all about the attitude so you can either say screw it and take life by the balls and accomplish everything you want to accomplish or you can mope around and feel sorry for yourself. and which one of those attitudes do you think the chicks dig?

Now I'm inspired, and I haven't been 14 for a while

AdmiralDan
02-22-2005, 05:16 AM
just keep at it. as your chest gets bigger, that fat will become less apparent

Gutz981
02-22-2005, 09:12 AM
Thanks guys...I looked in the mirrior today...I had just eaten last time i looked...so yeah its all good now...Thanks guys...and as for me benching 210 at 14 yeah im proud...but its never good enough...Thanks again guys

the one
02-22-2005, 10:20 AM
no offense gutz but does anyone else have a hard time believing this kid squats 280? hes 14.

Gutz981
02-22-2005, 12:01 PM
None taken I train hard and have been for about a year...although...I do hate when you people doubt me for my age...BTW I have to say I am older to avoid confrontation about use of roids...

the one
02-22-2005, 12:04 PM
BTW I have to say I am older to avoid confrontation about use of roids...

i dont get it. are you 14 or not? and not many people who weigh 150lbs have to worry about accusations of steroids if thats what your saying.
i just dont think your lifts are accurate, maybe you miscalcualted the weight.

Sidior
02-22-2005, 10:55 PM
i think hes saying when people ask him about using roids, he just says he is older cause it is easier to avoid confrontation this way

waynis
02-23-2005, 10:56 AM
at 15 years old I was benching 250 so I believe him. Just train hard man. If your worried about how girls are looking at you remember if a girl don't like you for a little fat on your chest then she's not worth the time. Be proud of who you are. There's 25 year old guys wishing they can bench 210 lol.

PBX4Sho
02-23-2005, 08:34 PM
**** dude i'm 17 and i cant get up 190....not that i've been lifting long, barley at all but still....to me i give you mad props

Shao-LiN
02-23-2005, 10:02 PM

What does taking your daily protein shake have to do with gaining chest fat?

cosmicdebree88
02-24-2005, 11:52 AM
Well I believe ya bro.. i'm 16 and I bench 300lbs. Ppl give me the same ****... "holy **** dude ur on roids!!" I just simply say "If I was on roids I would have been benching 400lbs and I would have killed u on the spot for talkin ****." That usually shuts ppl up lol. As for the fat on the chest thing... I got that too when I was bulking. If u cut for a little while it'll go away np.