PDA

View Full Version : Worlds Worst Diet Ever.......

Double D
03-02-2005, 12:22 AM
WOW, I was out at a party this weekend and one of my buddies who likes to drink quite often told us about his "new" money saving diet. It consists of only 2 foods, apples and peanut butter, oh and the third ingredient, although its not actually a food TUMS. His quote "I ate all last week for $5" "I went to the market and bought a bag of gallas for 69 cents/ib"

I found this to be ridiculous given the fact that the reason he is trying to save money and put his health at risk is so that he can drink more, hurting his health even more.

:alcoholic

Has anyone ever heard of a diet WORSE than this??

Dirt
03-02-2005, 12:29 AM
I found this to be ridiculous given the fact that the reason he is trying to save money and put his health at risk is so that he can drink more, hurting his health even more.

:alcoholic

Has anyone ever heard of a diet WORSE than this??

:rolleyes: I would guess from the sound of it he doesn't workout or care about his health. Not very surprising, the diet doesn't sound much worse than that of a typical drug user.

accuFLEX
03-02-2005, 03:56 AM
Eating nothing = anorexia = worst diet ever

or

Eating lots, than throwing up = bulimia = just as bad IMO

I guess i win!

Jabberwocky
03-02-2005, 08:20 AM
Better than the typical ramen and cigarette diet adopted by many college students.

wrestlemaniac
03-02-2005, 12:37 PM
yeah, apples and peanut butter isn't that bad man. I mean, he's a college kid. I was expecting to hear about some high sugar diet or something. Apples have lots of nutrition, so does peanut butter. I mean, the guy won't be putting on weight or anything but he's far from the worst eater on the planet.

IRN-BRU
03-02-2005, 01:39 PM
Beer has plenty of nutritional value. At least he's not dumb, and actually coming on here wondering why he cant bulk on it. Which is what most threads on here are like. LOL.

ie.

Q: Why cant I gain? I try really hard and yes I do eat/
A: What's your goals, diet and routine like?

Q: I do 300 curls with a tea bag, then 300 reverse dips into hot water, then my diet is to eat the tea bag washed down with the tea, and my goal is to drop from 30%BF to 12%BF while going from 124lb to 192lb. I cant reach my goal so I must be going wrong somewhere. please help.
A: Do squats

Cynical_Simian
03-02-2005, 02:21 PM

Q: I do 300 curls with a tea bag, then 300 reverse dips into hot water, then my diet is to eat the tea bag washed down with the tea, and my goal is to drop from 30%BF to 12%BF while going from 124lb to 192lb. I cant reach my goal so I must be going wrong somewhere. please help.
:thumbup:

So true...

snowster900
03-03-2005, 03:17 PM
lol that was funny

drew
03-03-2005, 04:08 PM
IRN-BRU, I like the way you think.

Apples and Peanutbutter? What is this guy a frickin raccoon?

Double D
03-04-2005, 03:01 PM
Beer has plenty of nutritional value. At least he's not dumb, and actually coming on here wondering why he cant bulk on it. Which is what most threads on here are like. LOL.

ie.

LOL

so great,hahaha

Stupendous
03-04-2005, 11:49 PM
My roommates diet consists of ramen, cookies, and ice cream.

ReelBigFish
03-05-2005, 12:16 AM
My roommates diet consists of ramen, cookies, and ice cream.
and he prolly sits on his ass most of the time and he's still skinny as hell.

Praetorian
03-05-2005, 01:43 AM
i dont get how people dont have money to eat. **** man. it's not *that* expensive at walmart or even at your regular supermarket. if i were strapped for cash, food would be the last thing i would cut back on.

JSully
03-05-2005, 02:43 AM
i dont get how people dont have money to eat. **** man. it's not *that* expensive at walmart or even at your regular supermarket. if i were strapped for cash, food would be the last thing i would cut back on.
:withstupi

JesseM
03-05-2005, 07:22 AM
If its "natty" he should be alright. PB that is, not the beer.

Stupendous
03-05-2005, 08:05 AM
and he prolly sits on his ass most of the time and he's still skinny as hell.

Haha nope. He has a belly and some man boobage going on.

SkinnySadMan
03-07-2005, 12:57 PM
Why can't restaurants like Mr. Sub, Subway, or any other healthy restaurants be as cheap, or better yet cheaper than restuarants like McDonalds, Burger King, etc.

Damn I'd always have a sub everyday. :(

ReelBigFish
03-07-2005, 01:34 PM
becuase fresher food cost's more. I.E. lettuce, tomato, onion..etc., breads and those types of things.

Thunderwulf
03-07-2005, 01:57 PM
Who had money for PB in college?

It was all aboout the Ramen for me. Half pack with a little butter.

Vido
03-07-2005, 03:57 PM
Who had money for PB in college?

It was all aboout the Ramen for me. Half pack with a little butter.

As cheap as Ramen noodles may be, I don't think many foods are cheaper on a calorie/$ basis than a big tub of natty pb.

JTyrell710
03-07-2005, 04:08 PM
u kidding? its all about the chicken flavored ramen. dry. you open the package on one side, pour in the flavoring. shake and eat like chips. delicious.

"Apples and Peanutbutter? What is this guy a frickin raccoon?"
hahaha

Gabrielle
03-07-2005, 05:56 PM
I know a couple of morons who have diets that consists of meth, coke, ex, weed, alcohol, cigs, and ramen noodles

SW
03-07-2005, 07:19 PM

ie.

LMAO :bow: Exactly. Oh and btw, when I'm in college, pb will most likely be about 1/4 of my diet.

waynis
03-07-2005, 07:22 PM
I think the drink coffee and smoke cigarettes all day diet beats that among others that were mentioned.

Guido
03-08-2005, 09:59 AM
u kidding? its all about the chicken flavored ramen. dry. you open the package on one side, pour in the flavoring. shake and eat like chips. delicious.

"Apples and Peanutbutter? What is this guy a frickin raccoon?"
hahahalol

Ramen is the cheapest stuff known to man that you don't kill or grow yourself. I knew many poor college students who lived almost exclusively on Ramen for months at a time. You can buy it around here for 10 cents a package. That crap is LOADED with sodium, though, so it's horrible for you.

Jabberwocky
03-08-2005, 10:03 AM
I dunno about ramen being cheapest. You can get enough dried beans and rice to feed an army for next to nothing.