PDA

View Full Version : Morning Cardio..

Hopetobefit
03-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Anyone do their main cardio right after they wake up in the morning? I try and I have realized I am not a morning person. I know you burn more fat when doing it in the morning (is that on just an empty stomach or no?), but I wake up and get up and just kinda drag through the running. I perfer to do the cardio at night before I go to sleep, but I know that doesn't help as much. So I guess the question is, was/is anyone else like this? If so have you gotten better and was there anything you did to get better?

I am going to take a cold shower right when I wake up in the morning befoe running so maybe I am more awake. Hopefully that will work for while until I get into the routine I guess. But is it way more effective to do cardio in the morning? Will it make a difference?

Frankster
03-02-2005, 08:10 PM
pop some eca that'll wake you up.

Hatred
03-02-2005, 08:28 PM
And posting in the right forum is 300% better than a cup O Coffee and a Noseful O' Blow.

Beast
03-02-2005, 09:03 PM
If you really can't get up and do it, then don't do it. All that is going to make you do is hate it. Doing it any other time won't make THAT much of a difference.

jbarba
03-02-2005, 09:13 PM
I dont belive it really makes that much difference anyway. You burn the fat from the calorie deficit you create over the day. If you eat before do you think you are going to burn those calories that you have just eaten? Yea but so what because later in that day you will not have to burn the calories from your breakfast because you already have and your body for its energy will reach into its fat stores then.