PDA

View Full Version : Mhp T-bomb Ii,

jtrap3
03-03-2005, 11:51 AM
I ahve been working out for the past 3 months. I am 25, 6'2, 210 and I ahve lsot 10 pounds during the past three months. I have tried many supplements over the years and have never been a hardcore or disciplined weight lifter. I recently started eating and living healthy and I am beginning to lose weight, but I am looking and wanting to put on lean muscle mass. I ahve heard about the MHP T-BOMB II, HAS ANYONE TRIED IT? Ant reviews? It is sad, but it has taken me yuears to realize that whey proetin IS the best thing out there for working out, but I only recently started using it.
Would the t-bomb be worth takign to put on more mass or am i better off usign somethign like a cell tech along with balanced diet to put on some size? thank to all for your help.

6'2, 210
bench max-265
Lift schedule:
chest/tris
back/bi's
shoudlers/legs
rest
repeat routine

Sidior
03-03-2005, 11:59 AM
if its some random **** at GNC you can buy that will naturally boost test, it isn't worth your money man

jtrap3
03-03-2005, 12:11 PM
From what I ahve read, this supplement has a ton of tribulus in it. i have researched afew site and read only a few reviews-are there any testoserone boosters worth a damn or is just eating using a lot of protein best? what amount of protein is reccomended daily for someone trying to gain muscle mass. Thanks for the help guys- I really ahve learned some cool insights and interesting opions using this site while at work.........