PDA

View Full Version : Journy to crazyness... this might take a while

snowster900
03-03-2005, 06:04 PM
Thought i would finally start a journal.... I usually forget about these things that is why i havent started one yet but ill just give a little info on what im doing.
On march 22 i decided im going to start cutting that only gives me a few weeks to gain some more weight so i decided to eat everything in sight (within reason no cookies or that stuff) :( sad im starting to cut i know.
As for my diet it is good if i say so my self :) mostly consists of ~4000 cals normally 200 grams of protein tons of carbs and lots of good fats mostly from natty PB and oils.

Workout routine is as follows

Mon- Chest\back
Wend- Legs
Fri- Arms\shoulders As of now i really like this split and am pretty much sticking to the exersises that WBB1 has laid out.
So hope i keep up on this wish me luck !! Tommorow is my shoulder\arms day CANT WAIT!!

bboyarfen
03-03-2005, 06:42 PM
good luck with the bulking...Having deadlines really pushes you to make the best gains you can and I'm sure the extra motivation will help:)

snowster900
03-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Fridays Workout

Shoulders

DB shoulder press
WARMUP
60x8
65x8
70x6

Shrugs
185x10
185x10
135x10 All very slow pause 5 seconds.

Machine side lateral raises (called something like that)
2x10 dont knwo weight i just remember were i put the thing :)

Triceps
CG Bench
WARMUP
135x8 3 times

Dips
BWx6 3 times

Bi's

Barbell curls
70x8
70x6

Hammer curls
30x7
30x7 My bi's get fried REAL easy!

Overall i think today was a GREAT workout on the db shoulder press ive never done 70's and it felt good REAL GOOD!!
Diet So far my diets going good today im about to eat dinner in about 30 min and as of right now i have ~3200

Side Note Its the weekend!! Time to rest and stuff my face yay!

snowster900
03-06-2005, 12:18 PM
Saturday (yesterday) was a pretty good day

Workout- None
Diet- exellent! I went to this place to eat out and i got so much to eat.. man it was great For apitizer i got Salad with carrots cold pasta and than some bread along with that and than for dinner i had mashed potatoes 2 pretty big boneless chicken breasts and if i had t guess around 8 oz of steak DELISH!

So far today the diets going pretty good tommorw is Chest\Back day so ill update again tommorow!