PDA

View Full Version : Project A

Andy
03-04-2005, 12:17 PM
So the journaling begins, I figure since I've been going to the gym consistently for about the last six weeks, I might as well go ahead and since If I can keep a track of everything.

The Full Monty:

Weight: 185
Height: 5'6"
BF: Probably Somewhere in the 20% Range.

I've been lifting seriously for pretty much only six weeks now. The last couple of years at college have been spent occasionally going into the gym, not really being concerned about too mcuh as I was able to keep a weight of about 160 and that was fine with me. Well Since about the fall, my body decided that I wasn't happy with me and went bezerk (as did my eating habits).

So right now I'm trying to get back my weight back in control, get in shape, as well as add some muscle.

Diet's going to be my main problem, I'm a big time stress eater so I've got to do something about getting that undercontrol.

Current Workout Plan:

Mon, Thurs: Legs, Shoulders
Military Press
Lateral and Front Raises
Upright Rows
Squats
SLDL's
Leg Press
Upright Calf Raises
Seated Calf Raises

Tues, Friday: Chest, Bi's
Flat Bench
Incline DB Bench
Cable Crossovers
Dips
Incline DB curls
Preacer Curls

Weds, Sat: Back Tri's, abs
DB Upright Rows
Pulldowns
Cable Rows
Pullups
Rope Pushdowns
Skull Crushers
Weighted Situps
Leg Raises

The days are sort of guidelines, sometimes I'm forced to miss a day, etc so I pretty much just do a cycle between the three (if that makes sense). I also have been doing 40 minutes cardio on the ellipitical Machine on non-leg workout days.

My weight hasn't dropped too much since i started, maybe 4 lbs. Put have seen noticable improvement so I'm definitley dropping of the fat. As soon as I'm able to adjust my diet, I'm sure I'll be much more pleased with my progress.

Sorry about the novel, sometimes my finger just go, but its time for me to head off to the gym.

Saint Patrick
03-04-2005, 01:56 PM
:spam:

Good luck w/ your goals.

Andy
03-04-2005, 04:24 PM
March 5, 2005

Bench Press - 2 x 8 x 155, 1 x 5 x 155
Incline DB Press - 3 x 8 x 40
Cable Cross Overs - 3 x 8 x 50
Dips - 3 x 8 x My Fat Ass

Inclince DB Curl - 3 x 8 x 25