PDA

View Full Version : gyno

Glue Sniffer
03-07-2005, 12:48 PM
hey, i went to the doctors to see if i had gyno and he said there are signs of gyno, just puffyness and little lump behind left nipple. no itchyness or pain, but they have got a little bigger. he said nothin serious at the mo.

anyway i feel like a freak, it seems like fat is drawn to my chest area and my puff nipples on top of this allow it to show throgh shirts. im already a skinny guy, 6ft 4 and 75kg. ive tried eating less and i did a **** load of chest excersises (which only seemed to make my chest bulk out more).

the doc said i shoud see if it passes, i remember havin it when i was 15 and yes it did **** off after about 6months, but this has been like it for about 8 months now (no progression, its looked the same over the past 8 months)

Summer is comin and i need to shift the puffyness and slight fattyness, i dont think its gona pass its just gona stay the same. Does anyone know any supplements i should get to reduce the puffyness and burn a bit of fat off my chest. Whats this nolva i hear alot about? where can i get it.

MM
03-07-2005, 01:00 PM
Nolva is generally used by lifters using AAS to decrease gyno side-effects; I've read people talk about using it in non AAS cases, but there doesn't seem to be much of a consensus as to whether or not it works.

If you're looking at supplements to lose fat, you're generally going to be looking at thermogenics. Lypo6, thermorexin, etc. Taking said supplements may not burn all the fat off you chest, but there's a good chance it will take some of it off if combined with a good diet and exercise program.

Glue Sniffer
03-07-2005, 01:04 PM
to be honest, i can deal with the slight fat. its just the puffyness and slight largeness of the nipples. i dont want to keep runnin out of the bedroom to put ice cubes on my nips to make them look normal everytime i gota a girl round.

Would 6-oxo help? im 18 by the way.

Glue Sniffer
03-07-2005, 01:06 PM
also how does this one look? http://www.discount-supplements.co.uk/eShop/Estrogen-Blockers/Legal-Gear-Formadrol-V2.asp

Canadian Crippler
03-07-2005, 01:45 PM
I've got it as well. Luckily, I have naturally cold hands so I just gotta pinch em for a couple secs and they stay hard and non-puffy for 1 min.

Glue Sniffer
03-07-2005, 02:04 PM
well do you know any supplements that can help you avoid this embarassing ritual ?

would 6-oxo help shift a bit of fat and reduce puff?

Glue Sniffer
03-07-2005, 02:28 PM
ok im going to purchase some 6 oxo, altho im not coming off a cycle or anything .

it says its can restore natural tesosterone and give you a lean hard physique. but will it burn a bit of fat off my chest and reduce puffyness of nipples./

DNL
03-07-2005, 02:40 PM
You should use the search function... i remember running across a page on wwbig about how to naturally boost your T level.

Glue Sniffer
03-07-2005, 02:47 PM
ok, ive done a search and nothing so could someone please answer the questions i need to know?

I have not done any cycles, i just want to reduce ppuffyness of nipples, get rid of water retention and bloatyness. WILL 6-oxo on its own do this? will it give me any side effects on its own?

Im fed up of keeping my top on during sex.

truest
03-07-2005, 04:19 PM
lmao^

Glue Sniffer
03-08-2005, 11:26 AM
Can someone please help me?

jack_of_all
03-08-2005, 03:47 PM
i dont know if its the case with you, but if you take aas and get boobs DEAL WITH IT.

dw06wu
03-08-2005, 03:59 PM
The only possible solution I've ever heard of is surgery.

ancom41
03-08-2005, 04:12 PM
my friend had surgery for a similar case.. came out looking completely normal. Thats kinda of extreme.. idk where you are at in your routine.. but i would imagine loseing b/f would take care of the problem.. so maybe try a real intense cut?

truest
03-08-2005, 04:19 PM
lower calz by 300 and do 3-4 dayz of cardio a week...do that for 3 weekz or so and update us homie

SW
03-08-2005, 05:40 PM
I have gyno, my uncle did and it went away right after he graduated. It's not too bad, but kinda noticeable. Hope it goes away.

cavman21
03-08-2005, 08:09 PM
i have the same problem dude, im also 18 i saw my doc he said just deal with it no supplements work. He said is you still have it by time your 21 than you can think about surgery but it costs like 2-3G U.S which i dont think its worth it.

jake6864
03-08-2005, 08:22 PM
I know alot of guys with the same problem. During the winter when i am holding a little more weight i see the same thing. Without knowing your bodyfat % you really can't say. If you can't see your abs hit cardo like crazy. If you still have the problem after your abs appear go see Doc. I swear it has something to do with all the hormones in the food now. Try clen to burn off some lbs.

Glue Sniffer
03-10-2005, 12:24 PM
thanks guys, its wierd tho. Its not like i have the sourness or itchyness, but i had the puffyness and little lump inside. I can push it as hard as i like and wont feel pain. Does thsi mean its settled in and wont go :S.

Yea mine dont show that bad, if i wear a thing tight top it stands out. but summers comin soon and i will need to wear t shirts. can drinkin alchol and smoking tobacco add more to the gyno?

But my main question was if i buy 6-oxo would it help burn a bit of fat and reduce water retention. And as it will be on its own with no cycle could it have any effects on me? THANKS>

Big Bas
03-10-2005, 12:35 PM
i dont know what gyno is. Does someone have pics of the problem, im very curious

Glue Sniffer
03-10-2005, 12:46 PM
http://www.discount-supplements.co.uk/eShop/fat-loss/la-muscle-fat-stripper.asp

i only have fat on my chest and stomach, will this only get rid of this? it wont make my shoulders looks smaller or my legs skinnier cus im already long and thin, thanks.

(or if anyone wants to recomend anymore.)

Potential
03-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Cardio + training bra = no more boobies

Seriously, I wouldnt worry to much about it. I think truest is right. Just lower your calories and do some cardio.

Glue Sniffer
03-10-2005, 02:36 PM
ok but would a fat burner make my shoulders smaller and my legs skinnier?

nobody answers the questions on this forum, advice is good but please answer questions too lol.

Big Bas
03-10-2005, 02:41 PM
ok but would a fat burner make my shoulders smaller and my legs skinnier?

nobody answers the questions on this forum, advice is good but please answer questions too lol.
a fat burner will help burn fat...if u have a lot of fat on ur shoulders and legs, they will look smaller when they dont have fat on em....

cavman21
03-10-2005, 07:13 PM
dude a fat burner doesnt help gyno at all its all in your gene's just deal with it. Also i saw that smoking pot and other drugs lead to gyno and/or make it worse if you already have it. so i dont blaze no more...

Nitsuj
03-11-2005, 04:17 AM
dude a fat burner doesnt help gyno at all its all in your gene's just deal with it. Also i saw that smoking pot and other drugs lead to gyno and/or make it worse if you already have it. so i dont blaze no more...

Fat Burners may help reduce the appearance of Gyno. After all it is a collection of fat in the chest area. It's not going to get rid of it entirely, as I thik only surgery can get rid of it completely. The severity of it is also going to play a factor. I have a feeling weed played a role in my gyno never going away. Started smoking when I was 11 and when High School came around I smoked it heavily everyday until I was 17-18.

I've had a mild case of Gyno since I was 13 or so (21 now). When I was fit it was hardly noticeable, but now that I've turned into a fatbody it's alot more pronounced. I'd say hit up some cardio and hit the weights, and it will help curb it.

bigpoppapump979
04-06-2005, 09:50 AM
bump because i think i have some gyno. soreness and a lump behind nipples...what do i do? im freaking out