PDA

View Full Version : Need a new focus (getting huge)

Aquafina
03-08-2005, 10:16 PM
Hello thar. I used to train a bit 1 or 2 years ago for High school wrestling. I got out of that and recently have been delving into the world of professional gambling. I lived and breathed poker and beating the odds. After a few tough sessions I decided that I needed balance in my life, so now I'm going to take up lifting again. I decided that an online journal would be a decent idea for me to do and stuff.

Wrestling made me stay fairly small, so I never really bulked up. After a year off I'm pretty soft but I don't really care for a cut look anymore, I just want to get huge and strong.

I plan on taking up a 4 day split of Chest/Tri, Back/Bi, Shoulders, and Legs. I'm going to do abs on every other day. The reason I split shoulders and legs was because I really couldn't handle that much stuff on one day. After doing squats and hack squats I wasn't in the mood to finish a workout... So anyway yeah.

The only supplements I took before was protein, multivitamins, and fish/flaxseed oil caps. I'm not too keen on the supplement scene so if you guys could help me out that'd be cool.

Here we go.