PDA

View Full Version : MY diet has gone to S**T!

Jim101
11-27-2001, 05:07 PM
Does anyone have a meal builder or a diet that they are on that they could post or email me or give me somehow, my diet was doing well for a while, now I find myself scarfing down chips, hoho's, ding dongs, fattening foods! And while I dont get fat at all, I am losing a little of my cuts and I would like to get back on the right track. Does anyone have anything that can help me??
Thanx in advance.

Neil
11-27-2001, 05:11 PM
you have to stay dedicated. I make all my meals at least one day in advance and keep a log on what I eat. Are you having a hard time with finding convenient healthy meals or are you having a hard time dealling with cravings?

Orange357
11-27-2001, 05:42 PM
yep go get yourself some dedication...

CBates
11-27-2001, 05:45 PM
What I did to help keep myself motivated was actually walking by the mirror every day noticing the effects of a good diet. I went from 230-240 down to 160. At first I would always cheat on my diet but then after I started to notice my abs showing more, that kept me even more motivated to stick to it.

Joe Black
11-28-2001, 03:33 AM
Jim, I am in the same situation as you.. Been slacking for wat too long on the diet front.

Make a decision. You wanna be big and lean or eat crap? Up to you..

I am chosing the former and will have my diet sorted today and will post it in a new journal in the journals section of the board. Maybe this will give you a good start to look at?

Wizard
11-28-2001, 05:43 AM
How old are you?

Jim101
11-28-2001, 07:02 PM
im 15
i used to have a good diet but i forget what all to eat
i just want some meal plans and ideas so i can always have something to eat rather than resort to junk